Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Yes, BRV10 has been very helpful - thanks!!! Strangely, it seems the truck is being re-routed somehow for some reason from Belvedere via Precision Vehicle Logistics. Perhaps Stellantis outsourced the transfer/yard management in Belvedere to them? http://precisionvehicleholding.com/

I'm sure it will eventually get here. More curious than concerned...
Nice to see Ram has kept it just as confusing and weird as ever. Haha. I had never factory ordered a vehicle before my Powerwagon that arrived last month. The randomness of how they choose what trucks to build, which ones get stuck at offsite vendors and which order they get put on the train was maddening at times. While not Ram's issue, my truck sat in that holding lot an hour from my dealer for almost 3 weeks before it was finally delivered. If you use the online ram tracker and all your delivery dates start changing or go to TBD again, good chance you are getting close to it hitting the dealer.

Turin

Reaction score
I have seen them there, gloveboxes, center console, doors, rambox and under the seat
At this point I think I've checked everywhere except the engine bay. :p

Not a big deal as I don't need it, but it seems like a strange thing for Ram to stop including.

Capt18

Reaction score
Someone at the dealer probably needed it
Didn’t receive adaptor either kept one from last truck that was never used Haven’t heated of anyone getting one with 23s another way save money

Pitboss44

Reaction score
I looked everywhere and there’s definitely not one hiding in there. Got the B&w tow and stow with 2.5” shank so probably wouldn’t use the adapter much anyway. But still..

maverickd9

Reaction score
Received good news from my dealer today, truck is in. Ended up being 49 days from Order to Delivery.

I'll get better pictures once it is detailed, but most of my shipping delay seemed to be in Utah (dealer is in Idaho).

Overall, the process has been pretty good, unlike some of the other orders folks have placed. I'll pick up the truck in early June as part of my move back to the mainland U.S.

Hemi CCSB BH, 4.10 gears, bedliner, snow chief, 5th wheel prep. Dealer will install Slimline RB20 running boards, which I may cut to be closer to the cab if they're too low.image1.jpegimage0.jpeg

BigRig

Reaction score
I have to say I’m getting tired of waiting, ordered December 6th and the only movement was on April 11th when a VIN was assigned. I’m curious to know who else is still waiting from orders placed last year?

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I have to say I’m getting tired of waiting, ordered December 6th and the only movement was on April 11th when a VIN was assigned. I’m curious to know who else is still waiting from orders placed last year?
Ordered December 13th, built on February 8, hail damaged and still sitting in Mexico

Last edited:

BWILL67x

Reaction score
Ordered 9/26/22, built 2/14/23, still sitting in Mexico :mad:

gprguy

Reaction score
Started the ordering process July 2022, wasn't able to actually successfully submit an order till December 2022, truck built in February, caught up in the hail damage, still waiting to ship.. By the time it shows up it'll have been a solid year since I started this process.

Big M

Reaction score
Order placed October 20th, was finally issued a D1 status after 6 months. Hopefully things move along more quickly now.

Users who are viewing this thread