Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Tater86

Reaction score
May have been covered here already. My local dealer will order a new truck for me but won’t give me a trade in value on my 2022 until new truck is shipped. How is everyone dealing with this?
I went to a few local dealers and found one that would provide me a guarantee trade in value that day, while also providing me with the best price on a new one. If you have multiple dealers around I would ask. Where are you located?

dogbreath650

Reaction score
Granger will give me a quote 30 days prior to delivery. If it's a fair offer I'll take it as it makes things much easier. If not I'll get as many local offers as I can and if try to use them to negotiate with Granger if they're higher. If Granger won't budge I may just take the local offer.

clotagames

Reaction score
I went to a few local dealers and found one that would provide me a guarantee trade in value that day, while also providing me with the best price on a new one. If you have multiple dealers around I would ask. Where are you located?
Northern Illinois

pr3dict

Reaction score
I tried looking up on ramtrucks website for any available inventory for 2023's and it seems the tool on the website is broken. Everytime I search only duallys show up. Anyone see anything different?

bhal212

Reaction score
I tried looking up on ramtrucks website for any available inventory for 2023's and it seems the tool on the website is broken. Everytime I search only duallys show up. Anyone see anything different?

I only had one result in 50 miles and this was it:

1673544197397.png

BSN81

Reaction score
SO! From my fantastic

There are a bunch of DRW limited megacabs but I couldnt find a single SRW 3500 limited anything.
Well I had a Laramie SRW, ordered back in September. But based on the info I received here, I cancelled the order and ordered a DRW Megacab Limited HO from a different dealer on 12/27. The old one never moved in status. So hopefully the new one will. Im glad I cancelled the other order for the Laramie because the 1st one posted on here didn't have the wheel fenders and sounds like mine wouldn't have been built the way I wanted it. But the dealer swore up and down that I wouldn't have any issue. Either way, got a better deal, and ordered a bad ass truck. Can't wait!!!

pr3dict

Reaction score
Well I had a Laramie SRW, ordered back in September. But based on the info I received here, I cancelled the order and ordered a DRW Megacab Limited HO from a different dealer on 12/27. The old one never moved in status. So hopefully the new one will. Im glad I cancelled the other order for the Laramie because the 1st one posted on here didn't have the wheel fenders and sounds like mine wouldn't have been built the way I wanted it. But the dealer swore up and down that I wouldn't have any issue. Either way, got a better deal, and ordered a bad ass truck. Can't wait!!!
If you need it sooner there are like 100 DRW megacab limited's that I saw headed to dealers right now.

BSN81

Reaction score

BSN81

Reaction score
Out of curiosity what's changed?
On 1/7 Code 573, A97, GFF added. On 1/10 code 4XV added. On 1/13 code 4EU added. I don't see anything removed. And I would probably be asking the dealer why, but I cancelled this order cause I knew there was issues that the dealer was denying. The fact the codes are changing tells me there was some issues. That's my train of thought. I could be wrong.

jsalbre

Reaction score
With my order showing built I added the VIN to my Mopar.com "garage". The picture that came up isn't 100% correct, but I'm thinking it shows us what the 18" "standard" Rebel wheels are supposed to look like. I like them. Too bad we were required to order the 20s.

1673635856890.png

Users who are viewing this thread