Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Interesting, it isn't listed on my order sheet anywhere. I really hope your right.

Page 148 in the updated 9-15 price guide lists the sports hood standard only for the Power Wagon. It is optional for other trims. The Rebel is not included in the guide.

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 2.57.06 PM.png

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Someone posted on FB that builds start on October 1 but I thought word on the street was November 1.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score

Ironsides77

Reaction score
October 1 would be HUGE! Who was source that reported? Anyone reliable?
Not to my knowledge, no. Just some random FB poster.

October would be awesome. I’d like to get my truck before the interest rates skyrocket.

FLARam

Reaction score
I wouldn't trust it unless it was reflected here: https://www.donlen.com/manufacturer...ild-out-final-order-start-up-dates/?limit=100

Or if you heard it from @brv10.

From what I see- they still have over 30k 2022s to build. Unless many of those get flipped to -
Not to my knowledge, no. Just some random FB poster.

October would be awesome. I’d like to get my truck before the interest rates skyrocket.
Any word @brv10 ?

pr3dict

Reaction score
Anyone thats put in an order recently, how long was it before any info showed up on the tracker? Mine was ordered back on 23rd Sept and there is still nothing showing up on the tracker.

My 22 order was almost instant. Few hour delay. “Ram instant”

I am worried its stuck in BE status or something.

“There’s currently no information about your vehicle available. Please check again later.”

Dealer saying its normal.

I ordered mine on 9/11 and it shows up in the tracker but without a VIN which is really weird because my dealer said there was a VIN issued over a week ago. And apparently my order is in D status. So not sure what's up with that RAM tracker.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Turns out mine was stuck in BE status due to a conflict. All resolved now and my order is in D status with an issued VIN.

…..and now I wait.

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, are you guys seeing a big price change between 22s and 23s? Debating going back to family friend who owns big dealership and ordering a 23 5500 who sticks by his origional numbers during negociations.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, are you guys seeing a big price change between 22s and 23s? Debating going back to family friend who owns big dealership and ordering a 23 5500 who sticks by his origional numbers during negociations.
My 23 limited is going to cost 5k more than the 22 I built.

I wasn’t sure on the purchase and by the time I was they’d removed all the options I wanted. So I waited for a 23 to get the options I wanted.

Hope this helped!

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
My 23 limited is going to cost 5k more than the 22 I built.

I wasn’t sure on the purchase and by the time I was they’d removed all the options I wanted. So I waited for a 23 to get the options I wanted.

Hope this helped!
Thanks! I hate to think about walking being my truck is built. But hard to tell how long itll stay in kzld and dont feel like being potentially bent over further by a dealer who cant stand by their numbers. I wonder when rams website will have 23 build and price available

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm about ready to place my order with MD but am on the fence regarding inclusion of the sunroof and clearance lights on my mega cab Laramie. I'm concerned there may be too much flexure of the roof thus increasing the probability of leaking with either lighting or sunroof option.

Does anyone know if the factory incorporates additional structural rigidity for the sunroof in the mega cab? Thanks-

Ironsides77

Reaction score
A sunroof will restrict headroom and they do leak. It may take 20 years but they do leak eventually.

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
So my dealer gave me my VIN but I never got my VON to enter on the RAM tracking website. How do you go about getting your VON so you can track?
Incase you haven't been advised...ask your dealer for a copy of the POC - Priced Order Confirmation.

superjoe83

Reaction score
My msrp on my January order limited was 97,380, to build the same truck as a '23 would cost 104,050, which is 6670 more

Users who are viewing this thread