Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
Between the username and red clay in the driveway I assumed you’re in Georgia………mine was stuck there for 2 weeks, which really sucked since it’s about 50 miles from the house.
Indeed. Even closer to my house than that and was almost a month but I guess that was to be expected with all of the holidays etc. Who did you order from?

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
Indeed. Even closer to my house than that and was almost a month but I guess that was to be expected with all of the holidays etc. Who did you order from?
Dang a month huh? I didn’t actually order mine, it was already in transit and was identical (except color) to one I looked at but wound up getting sold while convincing the CFO………….

I preferred the max steal so worked out for the better I guess. That Patriot blue with color matched bumpers is one of the best looking Rams, that’s a nice truck you have there. Night edition, right?

Oh ya, to answer your question, got it from Paulding CDJR.

diesel_driver_3500

Reaction score
Dropped some weight in the bed, taking it back for warranty work (dagum Furion 12v fridge!!!!!)
My new trailer, purchased in July, used on one trip, and had to throw out all our food the first day because the fridge would not hold a temp. Made an appointment as soon as we got home to have the fridge repaired. Selling dealer scheduled the repairs for two months later, and I dropped it off then. That was three months ago, and the dealer is still waiting for repair authorization from the manufacturer of the fridge, and think I should have it back in about 12 weeks. If they deliver it back to me as scheduled now, they will have taken between 8 and 9 months. Welcome to Covid, the excuse that covers all delays, in all industries. The excuse that keeps on giving!

BraveSamWise

Reaction score
Not what I did, but some one backed into my new Ram and drive off while I was getting the mail. Cops are tracking them down…. Bent the bumper just enough that the fog light popped half way out. Hard to tell at a glance that anything happened. But the paint came off where it bent on the bottom, and the lines down match anymore…. Got an estimate for $1600 to replace and paint the bumper. I think I’ll be getting an aftermarket bumper instead. It’s a bummer thing to have happen but it gives me an excuse to go bumper shopping. Any of you guys have a favorite non winch bumper?

kpecks

Reaction score
Not what I did, but some one backed into my new Ram and drive off while I was getting the mail. Cops are tracking them down…. Bent the bumper just enough that the fog light popped half way out. Hard to tell at a glance that anything happened. But the paint came off where it bent on the bottom, and the lines down match anymore…. Got an estimate for $1600 to replace and paint the bumper. I think I’ll be getting an aftermarket bumper instead. It’s a bummer thing to have happen but it gives me an excuse to go bumper shopping. Any of you guys have a favorite non winch bumper?
AEV. Hands down....

JP426

Reaction score
Washed my truck and installed the Weather Tech mud flaps. Hopefully they help keep the truck cleaner.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Has anyone done mud flaps on their 3500 SRW. I want to know if it’s worth it and a good idea and what the best ones are. I’ve never done mud flaps on any truck in my life so really don’t know if I should. Appreciate your help guys.

Users who are viewing this thread