Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Day 7 of “Truck Watch”.

Trucks sitting at the rail yard on the other side of town.

Looks like it’s gonna be day 8 here pretty soon. It’s already 3 in the afternoon. Even if it were to show up today don’t think I’ll have time to go get it till next week.

ColderWeather86

Reaction score
Palmer, Alaska. Formerly Prescott, Arizona.
Day 7 of “Truck Watch”.

Trucks sitting at the rail yard on the other side of town.

Looks like it’s gonna be day 8 here pretty soon. It’s already 3 in the afternoon. Even if it were to show up today don’t think I’ll have time to go get it till next week.
Is it sitting in the yard in El Mirage off Grand Ave and Bell rd?

ColderWeather86

Reaction score
Palmer, Alaska. Formerly Prescott, Arizona.
That’s what I was told. Haven’t verified but also have no reason to doubt it. It was shipped back around 3rd week of November before thanksgiving.
When my first Ram was delivered, my dad lived about 3 miles from there. They lost it in the yard, and it showed up with a dented fender, and broken grill.

DHeart

Reaction score
Hey OfficerDirtySanchez - moving right along.... Received an update of KZLD on my truck. It will eventually go to Salt Lake City, UT area. Once there, it will be transported to Nampa Idaho to the dealer. Can't wait to have a new cowgirl cadillac :) - FYI for a spreadsheet update and Thank You again for all your efforts and support ;)

dlayng

Reaction score
My truck is expected 12/27-1/10. It’s built and I thinks it’s probably sitting there waiting to start moving north. I also think it will go to Mechanicville and then finally CT. Perhaps your truck will ship with mine?
Its quite possible. A coworker of mine ordered his truck a month after mine from the same dealer and he goes tomorrow to pick his up. jealous!

Bandit400

Reaction score

tolym

Reaction score
Just received an update from Cryptostickers that I now have a Window Sticker for my Ram 5500 Limited VIN:3C7WRNEL2NG117469 . Order date was 6/30/21. Hooray! The real question is will I get this before the end of this year. Probably going to be very tight to meet that date. (https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469)

Wow. Bad ass truck. Limited 5500. You don’t see many of those out there.
When did the window sticker show up? It’ll be tough to get that truck to you in 2 weeks. Good luck, only with luck it’s possible lol. They usually ride on a train for couple weeks alone.

*2012 Ram 2500 MegaCab Laramie, 2 Tone Black and Silver. Deleted at 109k miles, 240k miles already. No issues, all OEM under the hood. Original 68rfe with only one fluid change.

*2022 Ram 3500 HO MegaCab Laramie Patriot Blue. (Ordered 8/7. Still waiting)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread