The 2021 model year, marks the 75th anniversary of the legendary Dodge Power Wagon and the RAM brand is celebrating in style. Thanks to our dealer connections, HDRams.com has learned that RAM will release a special edition 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition. The special edition model celebrates the rich history and heritage of the most iconic model in the Heavy Duty segment.
The original civilian Power Wagon was launched by Dodge in 1945 as a 1946 model. The original body style ran until 1957 and has become one of the most desired and restored off-road trucks for collectors. Today, the Power Wagon continues the original truck’s idealogy as the most capable off-road pickup on the market.
Our spy photographers happened upon the new 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition, quietly out testing on the streets of Metro Detroit. While this truck is trying to keep it the special edition under wraps, we can clearly see the new grille design, Anvil exterior paint, and the new 17-inch Beadlock capable wheels.
The Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition (order code A75) includes the following as standard equipment…
- 75th Anniversary Badges on Center Console Lid, Glove Box, and Embossed On Front Seats
- 75th Anniversary Badges on C-Pillar
- New Unique “Jail Bar” Grille Insert
- Power Wagon Decals on Front Doors & Tailgate
- New Off-Road Pages in Gauges App/Cluster Screen
- Rock Rail with Side Step from Mopar
- New 17-inch Beadlock Capable Wheels
- Longhorn-Based Premium Leather Interior (Seats, Dash, Doors, and Bucket Seats)
- Gloss Black Instrument Panel Inserts
- Dark Brushed Aluminum Radio Surround with Piano Black Silverline Accents
- Premium LED Headlamps in Black (From Limited Night Edition)
- Electronic Transfer Case
- 12-inch Uconnect Touchscreen with Navigation
- Harman Kardon 17-Speaker Sound System
The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition will be available in all standard Power Wagon colors. But RAM is adding two new colors for the 2021 model year exclusive to the 75th Anniversary Edition, with the introduction of Molten Orange/Diamond Black and Anvil/Diamond Black (shown in the spy photos).
The 75th Anniversary Edition package is only available on the Power Wagon trim-level, sorry Tradesman Power Wagon fans. According to our dealer friends, the package will have a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $5,920. For more details, you can contact your local RAM dealer.
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition Image Gallery:
You must be logged in to post a comment.