Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y43 Recall PM Sensor for 22 Pickups

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
The only recall I've had where I had to redo Alfa changes was the PCM replacement being part of the '22 production run with faulty PCMs. Aside from that I've never had to redo modifications.

firemansdiesel

Reaction score
I finally had this recall done yesterday. For those that completed this recall a while back. Any issues or difference since you have mileage after the recall?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I finally had this recall done yesterday. For those that completed this recall a while back. Any issues or difference since you have mileage after the recall?

Almost 8K miles since I had the recall done, no noticeable changes.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I was thinking it should not with the new sensor (what’s for), but have not read up on the aftermath lately.
The sensor just monitors the post-emissions exhaust flow looking for excess soot. Basically it’s just a watchdog to make sure your DPF isn’t compromised and is passing soot out of the tailpipe.

Users who are viewing this thread