Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who’s running Uconnect software version S26.15? **Update after running for the last couple weeks**

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Tried installing on my 2022 3500 HO limited and said wasn’t compatible. Anyone else run into this issue?

Haven’t tried re-downloading, wanted to ask other forum members first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flea

Reaction score
Worked fine for my 2022 12 inch

Zeus2018

Reaction score
What website address are you using to get the latest updates?

Was using a link posted by admin on the 5th Gen Cummins FB group, but was supposedly the same link that was shared on the 5th Gen forums by a specific user. Other users confirmed it worked but I don’t think any of them were on a limited trim.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
You just put the folder on a fat32 formatted USB stick?

Don't extract files or anything.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Was using a link posted by admin on the 5th Gen Cummins FB group, but was supposedly the same link that was shared on the 5th Gen forums by a specific user. Other users confirmed it worked but I don’t think any of them were on a limited trim.

@Jimmy07 is often the source, if you're not getting it from a google drive link he shared, no telling what you have.

FWIW, valid or not, RamCares has requested owners not install that code as it hasn't been officially released for all models yet.

Zeus2018

Reaction score
@Jimmy07 is often the source, if you're not getting it from a google drive link he shared, no telling what you have.

FWIW, valid or not, RamCares has requested owners not install that code as it hasn't been officially released for all models yet.

Yeah supposedly the admin on 5th gen Cummins group on Facebook got it from him.

Does someone here have a link? Otherwise I’ll reach out to Jimmy07

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah supposedly the admin on 5th gen Cummins group on Facebook got it from him.

Does someone here have a link? Otherwise I’ll reach out to Jimmy07

Truth be told, I provided the info and link to the file on one or more FB groups that was first provided on 5thgen (and likely sourced by @Jimmy07 ) and everyone else is acting like they rooted it out.

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Truth be told, I provided the info and link to the file on one or more FB groups that was first provided on 5thgen (and likely sourced by @Jimmy07 ) and everyone else is acting like they rooted it out.

I would imagine lol. Thanks for the link, I'll give it a shot tomorrow!

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
The 26.15 that you see everywhere has the same origination. Roman posted the one over on 5thgenrams, and that same version is the one that is in our shared google drive (between a group of 4 of us). Our buddy in Canada talks to a service tech, and was told there is a new update, but could only give a certain block of build dates that was receiving it so far.
I then took the build dates, and searched triple_b’s daily build sheet updates, and provided a group of VINs built on those dates for that tech to check for updates on, and that’s how they are able to originally be put on usb stick.
That being said, what version are you currently on. I’m not sure if some of these updates need to be stepped up one by one if you are on a very old version.

Zeus2018

Reaction score
The 26.15 that you see everywhere has the same origination. Roman posted the one over on 5thgenrams, and that same version is the one that is in our shared google drive (between a group of 4 of us). Our buddy in Canada talks to a service tech, and was told there is a new update, but could only give a certain block of build dates that was receiving it so far.
I then took the build dates, and searched triple_b’s daily build sheet updates, and provided a group of VINs built on those dates for that tech to check for updates on, and that’s how they are able to originally be put on usb stick.
That being said, what version are you currently on. I’m not sure if some of these updates need to be stepped up one by one if you are on a very old version.
Hey Jimmy07 thanks! Im running S24.13 currently which was on the rig when I took delivery.

Zeus2018

Reaction score
And from what we know all 22's use the same update?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
And from what we know all 22's use the same update?
They all use the same software updates (1500 and HD, 12” and 8.4” with nav). 24.13 is the previous version, so that’s not an issue.

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Installed perfect this go around, something must have happened with the first download. Hopeful this update works!

I’ve always loved the new Uconnect system even though it was a little buggy. I know that they’ll get it right eventually so it’s worth the wait.

GreenYota

Reaction score
Installed it on mine a few weeks ago. 22 HO Limited as well. Upgraded from 23.xx directly. Downloaded it from the google link provided on 5th gen rams as well. Didn't really notice any difference in functionality. Still have trouble with the unit not remembering the last screen used sometimes. Everything else seems to be ok.

jebruns

Reaction score
I'm running 26.15 on my new 2500. It was at the 24.xx version and seemed pretty steady for the few days I've owned it. But I was getting the App screen showing up on start every now and then, even though that was not the screen it was shut down with. So far, I think v26 has cured it. It certainly didn't do any harm.

jebruns

Reaction score
Update. It didn't cure the system starting up on the App screen intermittently. Just have to learn to live with that quirk, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread