Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who’s running Uconnect software version S26.15? **Update after running for the last couple weeks**

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Well update on mine...

I've never actually paid attention to what screen it starts on. It seems most often when it connects to car play immediately, that's the screen that shows up first. It does seem better. No random reboots, Car play connects faster and does not cut out as frequently as it used to (however on occasion it has momentarily disconnected, and then reconnected). Climate icons at the top have stayed put. When I get a notification on my iPhone, on a rare occasion, audio still cuts out, gets tinny sounding, and then comes back after a bit. Overall its definitely better and on its way to getting perfect or close to....

I never did a factory reset after the update so I plan on doing that, maybe even re-installing 26.15 and then a factory reset.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

The S26.15 has not been released yet to the public. Our technical team is still currently working on the enhancements. We appreciate you all being very patient with us. Should you have any questions, please send us a PM.

William
Ram Cares

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Do you know if Jeep working on hands-free driving updatr? We have been told, the end of 2022, and no new news yet.
Hello Hiverli,

This forum is for Ram vehicles. If you can send us a PM, we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

William
Ram Cares

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if I can install this on my Grand Wagoneer.

How can we check the compatibility?

In the site family, there's both a dedicated Wagoneer site and a Wagoneer forum on the 5thgenrams site. Please carry on your conversations there. This is the HDRAMS site.

Users who are viewing this thread