Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best deal anyone has negotiated for the Sirius XM Guardian Convenience + Security package?

rfullen280

Reaction score
Except when you are in a mall or somewhere you cant remote start from your FOB.
No worries, the phone app works about 50% of the time in my driveway...

When my free trial expires..I'll not be renewing.

sstoner911

Reaction score
No worries, the phone app works about 50% of the time in my driveway...

When my free trial expires..I'll not be renewing.
Are you using the new App or the old UConnect app?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-201415_Ram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220116-201415_Ram.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 31

Herrred

Reaction score
Just reupped mine for $10 a month for the full service, $60 for six months. Called in to cancel, there was a little back in forth, but then the lady was able to "find" a better deal. To me, calling the company is the best way to get a discount on any service. I do this with my XM radio as well. I just set a reminder in my phone to cancel my services at the end of the contract period and call them again.

sstoner911

Reaction score
I have a 2021, apparently it only uses the Connect app, because my "Ram" app looks nothing like yours.
It may be a 2022 thing. But I never had any issues with either App. I used the UCONNECT APP with 2019 and 2921.

HopFanatik

Reaction score
I do appreciate the remote lock via phone feature...for those times you're half way down the bike trail w/ your 3 kids and you think "****, did I lock the truck?"

On my previous RAMs I would call to cancel the sub before it expired and they'd 'work hard to find me a deal' (which is the same deal every year my sub came to a close).

Before I bought my 3500, i used their chat to 'cancel my subscription' (music & entertainment) and their bot offered a 1yr renewal for $72 ($5/mo) which i accepted & carried over to my 3500 a month later. Just checked with an agent today as my "Platinum" sub ends tomorrow and i'm still getting the 1yr for $72 for Music & Entertainment.

The "Guardian" sub appears to be through a different portal than the SiriusXM Radio portal. *shrug*

TrailWhale

Reaction score
I’ve had Sirius for years, I just change it over to the new vehicle when I get one. Totally slipped my mind to call them and get a better deal this time around.

This is just the normal radio sub.

View attachment 12206

Reading through this old thread and thought I should remind you that your subscription is coming up for renewal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popeye2002

Reaction score
Searching old Threads for SIRIUSXM Lifetime and thanks to this thread, I was able to call SiriusXM and have my lifetime from my 08 transferred to the 2023! Shout out to @RichM752 and April @SiriusxmCustomerCare. I'm a Happy Camper.

MikeinSonoma

Reaction score
Searching old Threads for SIRIUSXM Lifetime and thanks to this thread, I was able to call SiriusXM and have my lifetime from my 08 transferred to the 2023! Shout out to @RichM752 and April @SiriusxmCustomerCare. I'm a Happy Camper.
If you’re not aware, those people with SiriusXM lifetime get a discount on the Sirius Guardian plan. But after reading this thread I’m going to call them tomorrow and try to get an even better deal.

Users who are viewing this thread