Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

CdnHO

Reaction score
This morning my factory battery almost died and barely started the truck, so I replaced it with a Wally AGM H7.

Sure beats the junk the factory puts in it. I haven't had any issues but I am going to pre-emptively replace mine before next winter. It seems like the three year mark is when many factory batteries start to go south.

Last edited:

dieselscout80

Reaction score
Sure beats the junk the factory puts in it. I haven't had any issues but I am going to pre-emptively replace mine before next winter. It seems like the three year mark is when many factory batteries start to go south.
My factory battery made it four years which seams typical for a battery to last.

I was surprised that I didn’t have to redo radio presets.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
The fox ats / ts is a better design as it doesn’t “push” one direction more than the other because the shaft passes through the body.
Yup the ATS is my favorite steering dampener design by far. Sure you can accomplish neutral with opposing stabilizers and the right pressures, but IMO it's not ideal unless you really want to play with it to negate radial pull, etc as you've got to maintain that balance of pressures. The TS/ATS actually is neutral without having to maintain a nitrogen charge.

Users who are viewing this thread