Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

deanfx

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to cold weather for Mississippi. Tire pressure system said my tires were low. So after work I changed the tire pressures to a low of 45 using JScan. Also changed my front and rear blinkers, and brake lights to led's in my poverty bighorn.

Also found out I have a fog light with condensation in it.

Smittys2500RAM

Reaction score
Had my tires road force balanced. One of the rears was the cause of the hop, they said it's "in spec" but on the high end. They rotated the tire on the rim to the "best" spot. Balance Masters + Road Forced Balance = Smooth Sailing. I haven't had it over 70 yet, going on a month long trip out west starting Thursday. Looking forward to getting some miles on the truck, only have 800 miles on it so far....
Good to hear! I may try a set of those Balance Masters from CJC.... They are pretty thin on the inside of the wheel correct not to effect the off set of the wheel? Happy travels on your upcoming trip!!!

oppizzippo

Reaction score
Good to hear! I may try a set of those Balance Masters from CJC.... They are pretty thin on the inside of the wheel correct not to effect the off set of the wheel? Happy travels on your upcoming trip!!!
Yes very thin, I'm guessing 1/16" or so. Thanks! I'm 1/3 of the way towards my first real destination today.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ordered along with both front seat gear panels and the extended overhead panel!
Also ordered the other side antenna mount and the console radio mount v2 for a GMRS radio - I'll just tell the wife I already did my Christmas shopping for myself lol. I'm gonna replace my weboost OTR antenna with a Bolton Technical Blade, but anyone have any recommendations for GMRS ? It's been a while since I looked at anything and for the past good while I've just dug out one of my old midland handhelds. I was looking at doing the Midland MXTA26 for the antenna and an MXT275, but I'm open to suggestions. It won't get used alot and when I do need a GMRS radio I'll mostly be grouped with handhelds so I don't need anything too crazy.

Last edited:

teufelraegun

Reaction score
Needs a bath, but rain next few days.

Added:
airlift 7500
AVS vent shades
Weather guard mats front and rear
Tinted 15% sides and back (back has factory tint too), and 5% front
Stickers and ride along friends. Certain friends not pictured.

next:
Center “command center” using bulletpoint ruby grid. Doubt I’ll add a ram mount laptop stand to this one. Time will tell.

IMG_6618.jpeg
IMG_6546.jpegIMG_6619.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread