Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Picked her up from waglers this morning....love that I can run 15w oil now ....the cam makes a nice difference...a little flick of the ankle and she feels like my HO did...
Did the truck have to get tuned for the cam or is the new valve train a complete drop in for the factory calibration ?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Added 2 of these with JScan. Took about 5 minutes to pull PIN and program them both. Could not have been easier.

Kudos to @Jimmy07 for this discovery!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194308932824

Ej4QulM.jpg

Bluedevilman

Reaction score
I've been here for a long time I must have missed this. Is there a thread he created so I can check it out. I had my factory remote soldered a micro switch for the tailgate drop. Would like one like this that has the picture.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been here for a long time I must have missed this. Is there a thread he created so I can check it out. I had my factory remote soldered a micro switch for the tailgate drop. Would like one like this that has the picture.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

No thread really, just came up in one someone said they couldn't pull the PIN.

If you can use AlfaOBD without bricking your truck, you can surely do this simple procedure.

1. Make sure you have a good internet/data connection on your phone/tablet
  2. Pull the PIN
  3. Program the FOB(s)
Only thing I noticed on these FOB is they don't have the embossed RAM on the Panic button for obvious copyright reasons, and for me at least, no Limited branding on the back side.

My son currently works for a Mopar dealership, so the key blanks will get cut for free soon.

4FishLimit

Reaction score
Nice. I got 21.5 once. Hand calculated. On flat road, 150 miles, cruise control set at 64mph.
Yeah I haven’t filled up yet since getting back, but even if the computer MPG is off by 10% I’m super pleased with the fuel economy, especially since it’s got less than 1K miles on it.

The highway portion of my trip had the cruise set between 75 and 80 most of the way.

AZCummins

Reaction score
Have been slowly checking things off the to-do list on the new rig over the first few weeks of owning it.
1. Got rid of all the chrome badging and the sport decal
2. Ditched the chrome steps
3. swapped the wheels with a set of Black Thret Offroads which are more agressive than I was hoping, but couldnt pass up the deal on offerup.
4. New-to-me trifold hard bed cover (not pictured)
5. Removed plastic bumper valence and added a CJC Intercooler cover
6. S&B Intake (not pictured)
7. Thuren 1" soft ride level coils in the front with Fox 2.0 shocks and adjustable trackbar

Need to decide on a final route for the wheels so I can get the tire decision made, but still quite a bit of tread on these Falken AT3s that were on it when I bought it, so not in a rush there.

Day of delivery:
1695670830714.jpeg

Update before level:
1695670856877.jpeg

Intercooler Guard/Valance update:
1695670903498.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread