Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

woody284

Reaction score
Installed our pre-production bed stiffeners/tie-downs over the weekend. Production units are on sale now and will be one solid piece of 3/16" steel!

GODZ MFG - Bed Stiffeners

View attachment 52556
Not sure about the design based on the angle. Would it limit the width of the bed for like a 4x8 sheet of decking? Or maybe use rounded torx or Allen head bolts too.

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
Not sure about the design based on the angle. Would it limit the width of the bed for like a 4x8 sheet of decking? Or maybe use rounded torx or Allen head bolts too.

The flanges that enter the bed allow you to pass sheet goods up to 51" wide. We haul aluminum and steel sheet and took this into consideration!

As for hardware, we used hex head in the prototypes but will swap over to button heads in stainless on production.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
A little extra strength never hurt anyone ;)

However, I cannot confirm Decked fitment, I will need to track down a truck with one to verify.
Actually, i was wrong. looks like it would probably clear. You’ve got about a foot width before a bracket would be in the way. The wheels don’t move, the drawers roll over them.

8EE4C933-5D33-4C7B-B7B3-DB2653276756.jpegDA172FA4-1555-4030-9AB6-51BDC8873DC2.jpeg

NHOverland

Reaction score

ColderWeather86

Reaction score
Palmer, Alaska. Formerly Prescott, Arizona.
Finally got started on my BajaDesigns linkable light kit for the Ram truck. I created a thread with more pics of the brackets and some other details. Still need to do the wiring.

be6fba1f15b19bee11bc7c302fba96c3.jpg

d8835093e67f5cca89a290e48902641b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do the corner lights turn on when you turn like the fog lights do?

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score

On this bar they do not, but the benefit of the linkable systems is you can separate the lights. So, in theory, if you broke out the plugs on each corner light, and set up a positive trigger from the respective fogs, you could have it function like this.

cjh1669

Reaction score
They are hooked up to the same harness the factory ones are, if you don't have them on they will turn on at turn like factory, if they are just on they stay on all the time

Users who are viewing this thread