Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Fishnerd

Reaction score
It popped up when I closed the box. It is like the seal they provided is too thick for the space there. When you close the box it prys against the seal and forced the rail up, I have a feeling it bent the middle mounting bracket some it will not go back down. Not sure if I am going to worry about it too much it moved maybe 1/8 of an inch in the middle.
The top lid (black trim section) actually curves inward slightly toward the center of the bed. I sanded mine to get rid of the highspot because i was running into the same issue.

snayte

Reaction score
The top lid (black trim section) actually curves inward slightly toward the center of the bed. I sanded mine to get rid of the highspot because i was running into the same issue.
Thanks I may need to give that a try.

Matt58

Reaction score
Oh, I hear ya. :)

I keep it in the console.

lQbTZf3.jpg

ARFCOM!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myfast70

Reaction score

It popped up when I closed the box. It is like the seal they provided is too thick for the space there. When you close the box it prys against the seal and forced the rail up, I have a feeling it bent the middle mounting bracket some it will not go back down. Not sure if I am going to worry about it too much it moved maybe 1/8 of an inch in the middle.

Question for both of you, can the Ramboxes be opened up while the cover is rolled up all the way to the front?

Fishnerd, do you have a pic of the spot/ area you sanded for clearance?

Thanks!

Fishnerd

Reaction score
Question for both of you, can the Ramboxes be opened up while the cover is rolled up all the way to the front?

Fishnerd, do you have a pic of the spot/ area you sanded for clearance?

Thanks!
If you are looking at the top of the lid, its area right behind where it says “ram box” here is a pic before i sanded it you can see the lid starts curving inward.
807919B8-41AE-4813-9220-8D109830FC8F.jpeg

Myfast70

Reaction score
Ah ok, thanks for posting that!

How about the Ramboxes being opened while cover rolled all the way up front?

Fishnerd

Reaction score
Ah ok, thanks for posting that!

How about the Ramboxes being opened while cover rolled all the way up front?
Sorry cant speak to that mine is a lomax trifold, but that lip was what was causing mine to bow up.

2001WS6

Reaction score
Probably not popular with everyone but I carry a ton of tools and decided to go with the Decked system.
I've had no issues with the drawers and have seen no water leaks anywhere. Holds a good amount of supplies.

Still can get sheets of plywood in the bed if I can afford them :p

ZzvoPYq.jpg

b7ZdWIY.jpg

kXUFfDi.jpg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Cleared a metric crap-ton of codes.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Posted this in the Mudflaps thread, but cross posting here too.

Just picked up a 4pc set of Husky flaps for $15 on Amazon Warehouse. Couldn’t believe it, we’ll see if that’s what actually shows up.

Says they have more…

Husky Liners - 58056 - Fits 2019-21 Ram 2500/3500 with OE Fender Flares (not Power Wagon) Custom Front and Rear Mud Guards, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084DVXQR5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_ACMCCE372NH2K10YDNJB

Users who are viewing this thread