Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Is that stabilizer something that would also benefit a completely stock truck at all?
here’s thuren’s spiel on their sway bar:
Our Active-Rate sway bar is a softer spring rate compared to the stock OEM unit, allowing the axle to move and articulate more independently, side to side. This softer rate smooths out off-camber bumps, pot holes, curbs, etc….

There’s more to read prior to buying one (cautions on when not to use one):

AZ Sooner

Reaction score
Our Active-Rate sway bar is a softer spring rate compared to the stock OEM unit, allowing the axle to move and articulate more independently, side to side. This softer rate smooths out off-camber bumps, pot holes, curbs, etc….

He asked about the stabilizer not the sway bar just FYI

Matt58

Reaction score

This is the number 1 BEST upgrade I’ve done to any vehicle I’ve ever owned! By far the biggest bang for the buck in my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Sooner

Reaction score
This is the number 1 BEST upgrade I’ve done to any vehicle I’ve ever owned! By far the biggest bang for the buck in my opinion!

I agree I've put the Carli Sway Bar and Links on 3 trucks, its awesome.

Matt58

Reaction score
I agree I've put the Carli Sway Bar and Links on 3 trucks, its awesome.

I was able to convince my 78 year old father to put one on his 2009 3500 dually and he agrees with my opinion!

GBB

Reaction score
For the most part, they eat them (breasts) as appetizers pretty much every night the following year in Dove camp. Marinated and wrapped with a slice of jalapeno and bacon and cooked on the grill they are amazing. Works for Pheasant too.

This was my first year with the group and first time shooting those fast little bastards. 100F weather down near Eads Colorado. Did some p-dog town population reduction for the ranchers as well.
Growing up in Texas we used to eat Dove and dumplings and quail and dumplings. Mmmmm. Sure miss dove hunting

RamItHome

Reaction score
Last edited:

time2kyl

Reaction score
For the most part, they eat them (breasts) as appetizers pretty much every night the following year in Dove camp. Marinated and wrapped with a slice of jalapeno and bacon and cooked on the grill they are amazing. Works for Pheasant too.

This was my first year with the group and first time shooting those fast little bastards. 100F weather down near Eads Colorado. Did some p-dog town population reduction for the ranchers as well.
This is the way.

GBB

Reaction score
Have only put about 300 miles on them so far…nice and quiet.

Darkone

Reaction score
They are a pretty good tire. I have them on my wife’s 4Runner and I am extremely pleased in the wear and traction in all situations .

GBB

Reaction score
Headed up the Haul road next week will see how they perform on muddy road and possible snow.

Myfast70

Reaction score
Headed up the Haul road next week will see how they perform on muddy road and possible snow.
Snow already, eh? Where are you headed that snow is a possibility already?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
They are a pretty good tire. I have them on my wife’s 4Runner and I am extremely pleased in the wear and traction in all situations .

I like that they don't hold/throw rocks on gravel roads like most AT tires do. At least I'm not hearing them or seeing any paint damage to the factory painted wheel flares. Maybe they're just hitting the mud flaps and not making it further. In either case it's an added plus to the other great features. They howl a tiny bit in low speed turns with the heavy Cummins but that's to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread