Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

McHenry2500

Reaction score
Installed a Bulletpoint phone holder.
988e355cb3b0158a084a15142eb5f406.jpg
I've had one in my truck since January and it's been great. I use the magnetic phone holder though.

Buzzb

Reaction score
Did this a little while ago, but installed a flag carrier on the truck. It's a 10' section of 3/4" structural pipe, with offset structural pipe fittings bolted to my hitch, with a 4x6 flag. Tested at 70 MPH, just need a flag that's strong enough to withstand the wind. Still able to still be attached and flying while towing with a 3x5 flag. Less than 50 bucks for the setup including hardware, pole, flag, and rings.
IMG_2669.jpegIMG_2886.jpeg

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Did this a little while ago, but installed a flag carrier on the truck. It's a 10' section of 3/4" structural pipe, with offset structural pipe fittings bolted to my hitch, with a 4x6 flag. Tested at 70 MPH, just need a flag that's strong enough to withstand the wind. Still able to still be attached and flying while towing with a 3x5 flag. Less than 50 bucks for the setup including hardware, pole, flag, and rings.
View attachment 20538View attachment 20539

Hell yeah, nice work.

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
I finally got around to removing the rest of the badging from my truck. Managed to fill the grooves of the LF tire with dog **** pulling into the yard where there was already an extension cord too.

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
I've had one in my truck since January and it's been great. I use the magnetic phone holder though.

My first impressions were, Wow! The packaging is so nice and the components are so well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snayte

Reaction score
View attachment 20538View attachment 20539
Please make sure you keep your flag in good condition. It is so sad to see the tattered flags flying from trucks

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
I like those, what are the specs on that? Particularly the offset and diameter?
These are 18x9, +18. Hoping they’ll look good with either 37s or 35s. Haven’t decided which to go with yet.

33 pounds for the 18s and rated to 3650 pounds.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Wife meets boat trailer.

Clears the bow winch by a foot at full lock going forward (I checked) but she swears she did not jackknife it backing... uh huh.

I'm going to pull the sd card in the dashcam tomorrow and have a peek at that rear camera.
Want to know if she did it in the parking lot or backing down the ramp. I usually watch her (and cringe) but may have missed it.

d8bb48b8ca700d4f33a79004e3847ece.jpg

Sent from my work avoidance device

Last edited:

cdurbin

Reaction score
Wife meets boat trailer.

Clears the bow winch by a foot at full lock going forward (I checked) but she swears she did not jackknife it backing... uh huh.

I'm going to pull the sd card in the dashcam tomorrow and have a peek at that rear camera.
Want to know if she did it in the parking lot or backing down the ramp. I usually watch her (and cringe) but may have missed it.

Ugh, that’ll buff out.

Sorry to see that. Unfortunately crap like that happens. I always thought my camper cleared at ‘near full lock going forward. Never really thought about it. Unfortunately, I found found out on an uneven road that it’s not ALWAYS the case. Not sure how I didn’t consider that. In my case it was just a scratch and the taillight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flan

Reaction score
Wife meets boat trailer.

I left my tailgate down with my utility trailer hooked up. 1k later I got a nice new takeoff (minus camera) on car-part website

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I left my tailgate down with my utility trailer hooked up. 1k later I got a nice new takeoff (minus camera) on car-part website

I'm going to get an estimate to repair out of pocket as I'd like to stay under the insurance radar. My collision deductible is $750 and the wife and my insurance would probably take a dinger.

Users who are viewing this thread