Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Crashresq21

Reaction score
Installed (a bit of an overstatement) the TVD vinyl RAM letters. So an FYI to the Power Wagon Rebel owners looking to add the inlays. The Rebel vinyl listed is TOO SMALL from the 2500s. Working with the guys at TVD to stencil and cut some that actually fit.

So if you're in the market for them, WAIT.

Attachments

• 20240406_111234.jpg
    20240406_111234.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20240406_115357.jpg
    20240406_115357.jpg
    956.7 KB · Views: 49

OLEJOE

Reaction score
Had to clear off a whole lot of wet heavy snow the past few days... This was Thursday at 5:45am on my way to unstuck some plow trucks.View attachment 71483
Everything on the hood was from falling chunks out of trees and power lines.View attachment 71484
No snow here but the bugs are flying and making a mess. And the pollen. I can wash my truck and it’s yellow before I can wipe it down.

NHOverland

Reaction score
No snow here but the bugs are flying and making a mess. And the pollen. I can wash my truck and it’s yellow before I can wipe it down.
I'd trade that for this mess any day! lol Yards a wet mud pit, tree limbs everywhere, still about 6 inches of snow on the ground so it'll be muddy for the foreseeable future. I want shorts and t-shirt weather ASAP.

OLEJOE

Reaction score
I'd trade that for this mess any day! lol Yards a wet mud pit, tree limbs everywhere, still about 6 inches of snow on the ground so it'll be muddy for the foreseeable future. I want shorts and t-shirt weather ASAP.
Bikini weather here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 43

deanfx

Reaction score
I finally installed the B&W gooseneck hitch yesterday and today changed my AMP step lights to Oracle rock lights. I couldn't stand the purple lights that came with the AMPs. I'll tell ya this, that hitch install has me aching all over lol

OLEJOE

Reaction score
Removed back seats and set it up to house a 85lb dog and a 125lb dog. Should be room now. Take them along when we go riding utvs and atvs so the 4hr rides will be alot roomier and softer.

didn't like the expensive options I've seen so this was about 80$ and 45 minutes
View attachment 71584
Probably a lot easier on them and better for your truck.

Alligator John

Reaction score
One of the last things I had left on my list to do for the power wagon last year was a dash cam, but I put it off because there are so many to choose from. I Installed the 4K fitcamx today for the OEM look and ease of install. Really only needed the front cam, but the rear cam can't be added later unless you bought it as a set, so I got both. For now to keep it simple with no wires to run I simply mounted the rear cam on top of my rearview mirror. A 5 minute install for the entire thing. Checked the fit of my covercraft window shade and it fits same as it did with the oem housing, so that's good.

20240409_191759.jpg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm might have to look into that camera

i had a high dollar one and it lasted 2 years if that. nexus or something like that. was junk

My chinesium Veckle mini 0906's have been going for like 5 years now and the one in the truck sits outside in the sun 24x7.

The other has had it's fair share of time exposed to the sun.

I think the trick is they don't use batteries.

Users who are viewing this thread