Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Nothotdog

Reaction score
I had a RetraxPro MX cover installed (by a shop, not myself). So far, I really like it, it seems sturdy and can be locked. Of course, it is not water tight, as it will seep water on the inside of the tailgate.

Here it is closed:
retrax_01.jpg

Here it is half open:
retrax_02.jpg

Here it is fully opened from the side:
retrax_03.jpg

And here it is fully opened from the back:
retrax_04.jpg

Grey

Reaction score

Bluedevilman

Reaction score
What scale is that, and where/link did u get it ? Bought some of the Yellow Stone Ram series 1/20 scale for the grand son but their quality is a little disappointing.
I bought it on eBay. It is a typical hot wheels 1:64 scale. And here is a link for ya. If you look around you can find the normal colors already made. But my truck is not typical. Lol.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Wrapped up the GMRS install with the proclip and got my Bolton Technical OTR Blade connected to the Weboost with LMR240. LMR240 is total overkill for this application, but that in conjunction with the new antenna has the Weboost working GREAT for some of the Verizon frequencies around here. For the Midland MXT275 I really like where the proclip position's the handset.
IMG_0433.jpegIMG_0434.jpeg

batman900

Reaction score
Busy weekend. Installed Rokblokz mud guards, AMP bed step, Go Rhino RB20 slim side steps, Husky bed mat and BW stow & go + BW lock.

Had also installed the Weathertech tailgate liner but had to take it back off, fit like a POS and my tailgate wouldn't close.

AVOID N-Fab steps, at least the growler fleets. Installed them last weekend & had to remove them, they only attached in 2 places and flexed the body of the truck like a mofo. Shout out to RealTruck for letting me return & exchange for the Go Rhinos which use a much better bracket system.

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    707.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1724.jpg
    IMG_1724.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1725.jpg
    IMG_1725.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 85

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
Did you happen to find the correct routing path? Or you just wing it?
I need to install my cord as well.
I watched this video....got all the clips except 2 in position...the ones at the end of the frame horn bumper mount area I just could not locate or even feel....it's secured in there pretty good....

batman900

Reaction score
I watched this video....got all the clips except 2 in position...the ones at the end of the frame horn bumper mount area I just could not locate or even feel....it's secured in there pretty good....

Had this one on my list as well with the same video. Nice to know what I'm in for lol!

Users who are viewing this thread