Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
Are those Cooper Rugged Trek you have? I have a set and have about 6k on them so far... Not bad in my opinion...
Looks like the sidewall says NITTO, and the shoulders look like Ridge Grapplers to me. Hope that helps.

762fmj

Reaction score
TFO handled my warranty claim and I got a new canister lid for my Roll N Lock in 4 days and installed today. Ordered some tips for when I get around to doing exhaust. The chirping is driving me crazy and I need to ditch that y pipe asap

tolym

Reaction score
b33272658f28bd42561f750dcac85a5a.jpg

8f3ba3263810f1d25feab7614f60b304.jpg

Installed the AUX switches on a truck that didn’t come with them. Will be buying a wiring harness to activate them in the future. I wanted the push buttons instead of push down. Cleaner look with these imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warweasel

Reaction score
I
b33272658f28bd42561f750dcac85a5a.jpg

8f3ba3263810f1d25feab7614f60b304.jpg

Installed the AUX switches on a truck that didn’t come with them. Will be buying a wiring harness to activate them in the future. I wanted the push buttons instead of push down. Cleaner look with these imo.

I had thought about doing that, but getting and routing the wiring harness is the daunting part, as it has to go through the firewall. I'd be interested to know how you make out.

tolym

Reaction score
I

I had thought about doing that, but getting and routing the wiring harness is the daunting part, as it has to go through the firewall. I'd be interested to know how you make out.

Here’s some information about this. Idk if you’re in the group. If not, join in. Plenty of good (and bad lol) information.

Warweasel

Reaction score
Here’s some information about this. Idk if you’re in the group. If not, join in. Plenty of good (and bad lol) information.

Joined...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread