Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Flea

Reaction score
Anyone else get this yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

123zk

Reaction score
Mine did an update last week on it own. It sent me a message it was. The update happen when I got home. Haven't had time to see if there is any differences.

Flea

Reaction score
Mine did an update last week on it own. It sent me a message it was. The update happen when I got home. Haven't had time to see if there is any differences.

To what software version?

Pejcinoski

Reaction score
25.17? There is a 25.7, but I don’t think I ever posted it publicly because Ram never ended up using it.
26.17 is the newest, and I’ll post it when I can get it.
That be great if you can share when you get it.

mountainears

Reaction score
This thread claims to have a link to 26.15, which is close I guess if you’re majorly behind and don’t want to wait for the dot update.

mountainears

Reaction score
This thread claims to have a link to 26.15, which is close I guess if you’re majorly behind and don’t want to wait for the dot update.

I just did this update. Was on 24.13 and it worked fine, took me to 26.15-PROD.

There were only a couple issues I was dealing with like on restart it would go to the shortcut screen instead of the last Home Screen I was on. Will see if that improves.

But in general if you want to get to this version from an older it does seem to work fine to do that.

Pejcinoski

Reaction score
I have updated to the 26.15 from 21B5 successfully on Australian conversion MY 2022 limited.

Is there a way to turn the Wi-Fi hotspot on somewhere in the settings as it doesn’t appear anywhere in the settings also I have turned the feature on with Alfa OBD but it doesn’t come up

jebruns

Reaction score
I've been running that release of a couple of months. Seems solid on m 12" uConnect 5 system.

Flea

Reaction score
I've been running that release of a couple of months. Seems solid on m 12" uConnect 5 system.

I’m having issues with it. Nothing major, but it’s glitchy

Flea

Reaction score
25.17? There is a 25.7, but I don’t think I ever posted it publicly because Ram never ended up using it.
26.17 is the newest, and I’ll post it when I can get it.

Any luck on this software? As time goes on my screen seems to be getting worse. Hoping 26.17 fixes these issues. OTA doesn’t seem to be coming my way.

Red Rider

Reaction score
Checked the update web site last night and it said I was on the latest version (25.13). Came home a view minutes ago and it updated to 25.17.

Now we see how many bugs were fixed and how many were created in the new update.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
I received the S26.17-PROD tonight on my 2022 on OTA, maybe the weather app will finally work since it has only worked once in the 12 months of ownership. All it has ever shown is clear skies everywhere everyday except the one time.

S26.17-PROD.JPG

mike12193

Reaction score
My update tried to install tonight but failed.
9710605703364c13964af5ed9a7dcb46.jpg

Flea

Reaction score
I received the S26.17-PROD tonight on my 2022 on OTA, maybe the weather app will finally work since it has only worked once in the 12 months of ownership. All it has ever shown is clear skies everywhere everyday except the one time.

View attachment 48917

Where are you located? I hear they release by region. Not sure what that means

g00fy

Reaction score

View attachment 48917
If you happen to be an Android user let us know if this update now supports full screen Android auto.

Users who are viewing this thread