Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tune for 2022 HD

gstboy69

Reaction score
I don't know my friend is a 2500 2022 Bighorn, I think is supposed to be SO.

superjoe83

Reaction score
From what I have seen there are no tunes for a '22 yet, probably be a few more months

Riddick

Reaction score
There are no tuning options for the 2022s as of yet. FCA changed configurations in the ECM and noone has been able to get into it. Hopefully someone figures it out soon, I have a box of parts waiting to go on.

waveslayer

Reaction score
Banks emailed me today and said summer for their tune , Cummins tune that is

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

GPurcell01

Reaction score
"I’ve got no idea unfortunately, its going to come down to the companies like EZ Lynk and EFI LIVE, when they can communicate with the ECM’s then we should be good to go!"

From the source...

Riddick

Reaction score
I submitted a support ticket with EFILive yesterday inquiring about 22 tuning. They responded almost immediately stating no ETA but nothing soon.

As for the Banks, the Derringer will only support 19-21s and they have been saying it will be released next quarter for 2 years. Basically, don't hold your breath waiting on Banks.

Anyone know how to reach out to EZLynk?

waveslayer

Reaction score
I submitted a support ticket with EFILive yesterday inquiring about 22 tuning. They responded almost immediately stating no ETA but nothing soon.

As for the Banks, the Derringer will only support 19-21s and they have been saying it will be released next quarter for 2 years. Basically, don't hold your breath waiting on Banks.

Anyone know how to reach out to EZLynk?
I have a friend who works at Banks and that's who emailed me that they have progress, just finalizing testing

UglyViking

Reaction score
I have a friend who works at Banks and that's who emailed me that they have progress, just finalizing testing

YMMV but in my experience any major company that says "we are just finalizing testing" means they are still working on it but don't want you to buy elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread