Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrible Towing pics thread

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Exploder with a hill billy pintle hitch! These are the things you see in a parking lot and are glad it’s not hooked to something and roaring down the freeway beside you.:eek:

Aketay

Reaction score
You really have to wonder what the design looked like in their head as opposed to the finished product. The carriage bolts with lock washers just blew my mind and the adjustable turnbuckle does what?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
You really have to wonder what the design looked like in their head as opposed to the finished product. The carriage bolts with lock washers just blew my mind and the adjustable turnbuckle does what?
As you add tongue weight you can adjust the pitch of the hitch so it looks less sketchy lol

b307a1

Reaction score
That turnbuckle tickles me. I guess he wanted the ability to make precise adjustments.

Farmer 5500

Reaction score
97c4059a251b259fd1fb9f22554eb21c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that my 6.4L Ford diesel?

1651Naismith

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing as I tried to process WTF is going on here....

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
This is like watching a movie where someone gets stabbed and you feel a sensation in the same spot. I feel the pain these trucks are enduring.

Should be an organization to help rescue these trucks.... something like PETA

PETT (People for the Ethical Treatment of Trucks)

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Single axle 5th wheel? Could be a light older model from the 70s or 80s? So without seeing if the truck is squatted, weight could be good.
Maybe a Scamp, still make them. Super lightweight 5th wheels.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
This is like watching a movie where someone gets stabbed and you feel a sensation in the same spot. I feel the pain these trucks are enduring.

Should be an organization to help rescue these trucks.... something like PETA

PETT (People for the Ethical Treatment of Trucks)
They already have that its called salvage yards they allow the good parts to continue living

Users who are viewing this thread