Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING...

tchur1

Reaction score
I thought we were getting some big unexpected legit 5th gen announcement. Now im disappointed lol

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
If hdrams will finally be be able to load a page quicker than 2 minutes more than 50% of the time throughout the day, and 5thgenrams will send me alerts to email in real time instead of getting two week’s worth at one time, that’ll be big enough news for me.

44Dan44

Reaction score
I think I figured it out. https://pickuptruckevolution.com/ (I got to this page by clicking on the "Next F150" from the "Our other sites" dropdown).

View attachment 50445

I would like my award now…
I have no interest in an E truck but I will say I appreciate what they've done here with design. Unlike Ford who seemingly just slapped some glow lights on the tired F150 design, Ram has taken a Tesla approach and said its gonna be different so let's make it different, own it. And if this concept comes to pass as rendered they will have the best looking E truck out there. The Rivian was a disappointment.
Image 1-18-23 at 5.43 PM.jpg

jadmt

Reaction score
I have no interest in an E truck but I will say I appreciate what they've done here with design. Unlike Ford who seemingly just slapped some glow lights on the tired F150 design, Ram has taken a Tesla approach and said its gonna be different so let's make it different, own it. And if this concept comes to pass as rendered they will have the best looking E truck out there. The Rivian was a disappointment.
View attachment 50446
Huge fail as far as looks

Users who are viewing this thread