Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site slow?

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Is it just me or has the site's speed gone to crap again. It's taking 20 seconds or more to pull up every page I click on. Everything has been working well for a while but it started again 3 or 4 days ago.

Will_T

Reaction score
Is it just me or has the site's speed gone to crap again. It's taking 20 seconds or more to pull up every page I click on. Everything has been working well for a while but it started again 3 or 4 days ago.
It is not just you. Very slow again. 20 seconds is a good load for me, sometimes it is a minute or more.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
There was some backend work done (db cache app installed) by the server admin so hopefully things improve.

There's still a whole new backend/server refresh due. Staff at all the sites should be seeing some initial test rollouts soon.

Will_T

Reaction score
I wanted to complain earlier also but the topic would not load for me so I had to go away. LOL.

What is odd is that the site will be at a standstill for a while then become blazing fast for a short time, then stopped again. And yes it has been going on for months so it must be a devil of an issue to troubleshoot. Sort of like what happens at the Ram Dealer!

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I wanted to complain earlier also but the topic would not load for me so I had to go away. LOL.

What is odd is that the site will be at a standstill for a while then become blazing fast for a short time, then stopped again. And yes it has been going on for months so it must be a devil of an issue to troubleshoot. Sort of like what happens at the Ram Dealer!
Yea the speed is very erratic!

Limey

Reaction score
I about gave up on this site yesterday - I read through several other tabs and then selected more in my browser, all while this one was still loading one page. Very poor.

About to give up on it all together. :(

Cseybert

Reaction score
It was great at about 8 o’clock today. Now it sucks again.

Users who are viewing this thread