Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site slow?

Limey

Reaction score
So.................so...................slow again today. I open another tab for another forum and read their stuff while this one is still trying to open.
Worst site I have ever been on for slowness issues. :(

Cseybert

Reaction score
Totally agree, but it is a great site when it’s up and running. I go to Ram forums to deal with my 97 but I like this site for the newer 22 that I have just crazy wait times.

Dave01

Reaction score
Totally agree, but it is a great site when it’s up and running. I go to Ram forums to deal with my 97 but I like this site for the newer 22 that I have just crazy wait times.

I agree, really enjoy the site. I do think this thread is worthwhile, so the functionality of the site can be discussed. I find that sometimes when looking at new posts or new threads, I'll look at a few then give up because I know how long each load will be. That might discourage some participation if it goes on too long.

Dragbug

Reaction score
I know this has been posted but OMFG this site has been so slow over the last several days! Isn't there a tech person around that fixes this kind of stuff??

Dave01

Reaction score
The site has seemed quite a bit faster for me the last day or so. For whomever worked on it, I appreciate the improvement.

unclelala

Reaction score
The site has seemed quite a bit faster for me the last day or so. For whomever worked on it, I appreciate the improvement.
I find that its up and down, will browse for a while and it will be fine, go back a couple hours later and its crawling again.

Dragbug

Reaction score
Absolutely improved since yesterday but like what was said before me, there have been some hickups that have slowed the site down still but not near as bad. This is usable. Thank you.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I find that its up and down, will browse for a while and it will be fine, go back a couple hours later and its crawling again.
Yep it goes fast to slow randomly but more slow than fast. Its frustrating.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes and all admins get a pay cut til it’s fixed :cool:

"Admin" here is the site (brand) owner. He's not the one maintaining the back end server so saying admin is a bit misleading. Whomever that is, is obviously challenged by this issue.

I deal with these kind almost every day. People in positions of important technical infrastructure that are clueless when anything goes sideways.

Users who are viewing this thread