Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Rumor) Ram locking down ecm’s of 19-21’s?

madgoal1

Reaction score
Thanks, good to know. I had HPFP done in May and aircleaner element changed to a previous AA version. Many regens so had them do the TSB Rev A in November but they didn't indicate the P/N.
Asked them to confirm the P/N last week and all they'd say was it's "up to date" and showed me where they installed the PA version at the pump change. Discovered my scanner can see some of the firmware P/Ns and the PCM is at P6401032PB. Changed the air filter back to the AB version like it had originally so maybe it will not regen so much.
Thanks again for your help.
No problem

nonecknoprobz

Reaction score
Just bought a used 2020 after about 200 miles got the P218F - No Reductant Flow code. I've read this thread called 2 different delete companies and talked to a couple mechanics. 4/5 said I will be good to delete the truck but the one said I'd lock out. Have we come to the conclusion that, it was myth and I'm good to go?

CTF2019

Reaction score
Just bought a used 2020 after about 200 miles got the P218F - No Reductant Flow code. I've read this thread called 2 different delete companies and talked to a couple mechanics. 4/5 said I will be good to delete the truck but the one said I'd lock out. Have we come to the conclusion that, it was myth and I'm good to go?
It’s a myth. Go ahead and get it tuned.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

It’s a myth. Go ahead and get it tuned.

That turned out to be just a change in the (3rd?) CRC Ram added to the PCM code and the tuners took a while to get up to speed.

CTF2019

Reaction score
That turned out to be just a change in the (3rd?) CRC Ram added to the PCM code and the tuners took a while to get up to speed.
Makes sense. Pretty sure RaceME disables checksums, so wasn’t a problem for me.

Thorvald

Reaction score
Just adding to this, I just had P6401032PC installed in my PCM today while in for the DPF filter being full. No idea what changes it has (I had P6401032PB).

Users who are viewing this thread