Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

andysrx

Reaction score
My dad searching for an extended warranty for his RAM. I referred him to Granger or Ziegler for the Mopar Maxcare Plan, but he found this website that is maybe $500 cheaper, although I am not sure it is legit.. anyone used them? http://Chrysler-factory-warranty.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
My dad searching for an extended warranty for his RAM. I referred him to Granger or Ziegler for the Mopar Maxcare Plan, but he found this website that is maybe $500 cheaper, although I am not sure it is legit.. anyone used them? http://Chrysler-factory-warranty.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From ABOUT US

"This site is an affilate of Bill Gaddis Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram. a factory authorized Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram dealer located in Muncie, Indiana."

(they spelled affiliate wrong, LOL.)

roegs

Reaction score
Just a quick shout out for the folks at Zeigler. Their service is top notch!

This past Friday afternoon I purchased a MaxCare contract from Zeigler. Later that evening I was looking at some other sites and found the same MaxCare contract at a lower price. When I called and explained they were quick to refund the difference no questions asked. Here's what I like about Ziegler vs others that I contacted:

1. They answer the phone.
2. They call back when they say they will.
3. Extremely pleasant to deal with.

For those still looking, I wouldn't hesitate for one second doing business with them.

Warweasel

Reaction score
Just a quick shout out for the folks at Zeigler. Their service is top notch!

This past Friday afternoon I purchased a MaxCare contract from Zeigler. Later that evening I was looking at some other sites and found the same MaxCare contract at a lower price. When I called and explained they were quick to refund the difference no questions asked. Here's what I like about Ziegler vs others that I contacted:

1. They answer the phone.
2. They call back when they say they will.
3. Extremely pleasant to deal with.

For those still looking, I wouldn't hesitate for one second doing business with them.
I've purchased several service plans from them over the years. The only reason I didn't on my current truck is because the selling dealer matched their price and it was easier to roll into the loan. I always recommend them however!

jebruns

Reaction score
Where did you see that? I was going to hold off on on buying but that sounds like one heck of a deal.
In a thread in this forum posted on Tuesday by Granger:

cruzinZ

Reaction score
Yeah, I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t trust the guy selling it to you, they either don’t know or don’t care to take the time to explain everything, and if the day comes that you find out that you were mislead or ill-informed good luck getting reimbursed based on your word and theirs. Read it in its entirety.
100% in agreement with you. Vast majority of these sales include a good bit of commission. Clueless salesmen seems to be the norm. An informed buyer will run circles around the average salesmen in knowledge on the product. It’s a shame but it’s how the industry works these days.

2wheelsor4

Reaction score
100% in agreement with you. Vast majority of these sales include a good bit of commission. Clueless salesmen seems to be the norm. An informed buyer will run circles around the average salesmen in knowledge on the product. It’s a shame but it’s how the industry works these days.
You are correct and that was my experience. I paid cash for the warranty though and avoided any fees.

Mtshawn

Reaction score
For anyone looking for an extended warranty for a 4500/5500, the only online place I found with one was Ziegler. The other online outfits I called/emailed didn’t offer anything for the cab chassis trucks.

Reaction score
Granger is still doing the $50 over their cost deal:

How does it work? Do I just put my vehicle information in the website, they give me a price and I can pay there? Or do I have to call Granger?

56ram2500

Reaction score
How does it work? Do I just put my vehicle information in the website, they give me a price and I can pay there? Or do I have to call Granger?
When I got mine back in December I just input all my info, made my choice of what plan I wanted and for how long, was then given a price that was lower then all others, it was all done online...

jebruns

Reaction score
I believe you can do it all through their website. But when I got my Mopar extended warranty from Granger, they did not have the website for the warranty yet. So I wrote the check when I picked up the truck I ordered from them.

dm6

Reaction score
This is a little off topic, but I learned about the Ziegler warranty on this thread a couple years ago and it is a great deal. MUCH cheaper than the garbage third party warranty they tried to sell me when I bought the truck. I was wondering if anyone knows of places that sell manufacturer's warranties like this for other car brands.

Users who are viewing this thread