Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1. sgjrealtor

Blue Def Usage 2021 Ram 2500

So my father has a ram 2500 2021, he never tows anything. He does work out of his truck and does alot of driving (roughly 50K miles a year), but he is using so much Blue def. My 2017 2500 I will almost forget that I need blue def between oil changes, but he is filling up his Def tank every other...
  2. D

2021 Ram 5500 hotshot secret engine oil results

Hello everyone, pls forgive me if im posting this in a wrong thread. Need some info from the folks that have been using hotshot secret engine oil. I just bought a 2021 Ram 5500 (currently fully stock) that I use for towing heavy loads everyday. I changed the initial factory oil at 3k miles...
  3. redriderbob

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk! Cummins-Powered Models Could Experience Engine Compartment Fire... Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) is recalling 131,177 units of its 2021 to 2022 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty pickups and Ram 3500/4500/5500 Chassis...
  4. G

2021 18" Tires & Wheels

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. I just put new 37s and don't have a need for factory wheels and tires. I only have ~300miles on them. New tread and stored with care. No scratches. Tire tread is still new. They have been stored with care. Need to clear room for...
  5. vetstrength

Longtime lurker, first time poster

Just wanted to post the obligatory introduction now that I finally have a picture of my new truck. My name is Matt and I live in western MA. I recently started my own logistics and transportation company called Wild Horse Logistics. We will be doing contract logistics and consulting, horse and...
  6. redriderbob

Molten Orange 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagons Are Now Arriving At Dealers:

Molten Orange 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagons Are Now Arriving At Dealers: Available On Power Wagon & 75th Anniversary Edition Models... As one of the hottest new products of the year, the 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition celebrates the first-ever mass-produced 4×4 pickup. The...
  7. redriderbob

REVIEW: 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Best All-Around Pickup Truck Ever?

REVIEW: 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Best All-Around Pickup Truck Ever? The Apex Predator Exceeds All Expectations... In 2009, Ford Motor Company unveiled the renowned F-150 Raptor, spawning a whole new pickup truck sub-segment, “the factory high-performance off-roader.” Oddly, that is a segment...
  8. redriderbob

Semiconductor Chip Shortage Causes Ram To Repackage Some Options:

Semiconductor Chip Shortage Causes Ram To Repackage Some Options: Ram 1500 & Ram Heavy Duty Models Are Affected... https://www.hdrams.com/semiconductor-chip-shortage-causes-ram-to-repackage-some-options/