Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

baysta

Reaction score
@zach@granger, I cannot get any of my browsers to work with your website. It gets stuck at step 3, choose a plan. I tried calling the dealership but they said your team isn’t in on the weekends, but I would like to figure out how to get the extended warranty with the current deal. Is there any way someone can help me before it’s too late?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
@zach@granger, I cannot get any of my browsers to work with your website. It gets stuck at step 3, choose a plan. I tried calling the dealership but they said your team isn’t in on the weekends, but I would like to figure out how to get the extended warranty with the current deal. Is there any way someone can help me before it’s too late?

It’s a little counterintuitive, but at step 3 you need to scroll down to this chart and make your inputs there.

It would be easier if the chart was above the instructions.

IMG_8877.jpeg

baysta

Reaction score
It’s a little counterintuitive, but at step 3 you need to scroll down to this chart and make your inputs there.

It would be easier if the chart was above the instructions.

View attachment 67254
Right, this won’t populate for me at all. Tried chrome, safari, edge, on my computer and phone.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Right, this won’t populate for me at all. Tried chrome, safari, edge, on my computer and phone.

The site is working, as I just took that screen shot on my phone with safari.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
It must not like my inputs. 2021 2500 gasser with 45730 miles, personal use only.

Correct. You have to be within the 3/36 warranty to be eligible.

IMG_8878.jpeg

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on this. What browser are you using and what device?

please email our team at sales@buymoparwarranty.com and we can still get you in at the lower price.

DrDanteIII

Reaction score
@zach@granger Are any of these warranty option eligible for the end-of-term refund?
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/library/documents/357-15-177_2015-02%20MVP%20MONEY-BACK%20FORM.pdf

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@zach@granger Are any of these warranty option eligible for the end-of-term refund?
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/library/documents/357-15-177_2015-02%20MVP%20MONEY-BACK%20FORM.pdf
Sorry, I can't get that link to work. I'm assuming you are referencing a money-back guarantee? That paid you back your money if you didn't have any claims throughout the term of the contract. That is a program that Chrysler used to run, but does not any longer.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Good News! We received word that the price increase has been delayed, so prices are still the time for the time being. I'll update you as I know more, but I was told February for an increase, but no exact date or amount quite yet.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased or referred people to us!

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Mopar Family,

Wanted to let everyone know that we are LIVE with payment plan options for the Genuine Mopar Warranty!

We do offer 0% financing with 20% down for 18 months! It doesn't show the option on our website, but if you reach out to the team with your quote, they will get it all set up for you!

Email us at mvp@grangermotors.com
www.buymoparwarranty.com

Thank you for your business and support!
Granger Motors

Users who are viewing this thread