Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

Alligator John

Reaction score
When I get to step 3 Choose a plan, there is no working link to select anything and clicking Next does not work. Chrome on a desktop PC.

Alligator John

Reaction score
When I get to step 3 Choose a plan, there is no working link to select anything and clicking Next does not work. Chrome on a desktop PC.
I tried it using Microsoft Edge and the site worked fine. With Chrome at step 3, the graph with plans and prices to check never comes up. There is no temporary loading statement like I saw before it came up on Microsoft Edge.
I may soon be having y'all set me up with warranties on two vehicles purchased this year.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback and the purchase! We'll forward this to our IT team and see if we can get this figured out.
I tried it using Microsoft Edge and the site worked fine. With Chrome at step 3, the graph with plans and prices to check never comes up. There is no temporary loading statement like I saw before it came up on Microsoft Edge.
I may soon be having y'all set me up with warranties on two vehicles purchased this year.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
One more follow up question. What was your answer for how long was it since your vehicle was purchased new? 0-12 months 12-24 months or 24-36 months?

Alligator John

Reaction score
0-12 months. and I closed the page and tried it three separate times yesterday before trying the Edge browser.

I just tried it again with chrome. I went straight through no problem. All pages loaded lightning fast. The page loading for best prices line was just a flash and loaded the graph immediately. Either y'all fixed it, or it was not a problem on your end.

Last edited:

Alligator John

Reaction score
Stuck again with Chrome. At payment method/Card information, there is no place to enter anything and both NEXT buttons are dead.

Attachments

• 20231206_172841.jpg
    20231206_172841.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 13

Alligator John

Reaction score
It worked in Edge at first, but when I hit back to change something it locked again. It may be if I use the back button to look at or change anything, it locks on a page going back through. Don't know for sure.
Going back to Chrome making sure I don't use the back button, it went through to the end. I purchased the 100/125000/8 for my truck just now and will do my Wife's new Cherokee after the one for the truck is finalized.
Thanks for great deal.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We have been very busy this month as we end 2023! Thank you to those who have purchased from us or referred friends/family to us!

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder we have until the end of the week to get an extended warranty in-place before the price increases!

www.buymoparwarranty.com

Attachments

• 1703705382970.png
    1703705382970.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 11

MACOZ

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder we have until the end of the week to get an extended warranty in-place before the price increases!

www.buymoparwarranty.com
I am looking at the 8 year/100k with a $100 or $200 deductible for my 2022 Power Wagon. A couple of questions if I could;

1) Do I have right up until, and including 31 Dec 2023 to purchase via the www.buymoparwarranty.com website, before any price increase?

2) Is this the genuine Mopar warranty, not third party related?

3) Do most people choose the $100 or the $200 deductible option?

3) Should I ever decide to sell my truck, how can I confirm that this warranty is transferable to a second owner here in Washington State? (It looks like the contract wording only says "Most" states)

Thanks

swolenpasta

Reaction score
I can answer this one... just purchased from Granger week before last, and YES, it absolutely is 100% the Mopar warranty. Showed up on mopar.com within a couple of hours after submitting the order and receiving confirmation from Granger that it was processed.

Process was simple and easy, at prices that are difficult to find/match elsewhere. Thanks to Zach@Granger and others on this forum for the info, and the cost savings!!

MACOZ

Reaction score
I can answer this one... just purchased from Granger week before last, and YES, it absolutely is 100% the Mopar warranty. Showed up on mopar.com within a couple of hours after submitting the order and receiving confirmation from Granger that it was processed.

Process was simple and easy, at prices that are difficult to find/match elsewhere. Thanks to Zach@Granger and others on this forum for the info, and the cost savings!!
Thanks for your feedback. I guess I should buy before the end of 2023 year as most likely price increases coming 2024. Did you end up buying via the online website and including the deductible option in your plan?

swolenpasta

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. I guess I should buy before the end of 2023 year as most likely price increases coming 2024. Did you end up buying via the online website and including the deductible option in your plan?
Yes, purchased through their website. I went with a $200 deductible on the 8 year/100k plan. Brings the price down significantly.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I am looking at the 8 year/100k with a $100 or $200 deductible for my 2022 Power Wagon. A couple of questions if I could;

1) Do I have right up until, and including 31 Dec 2023 to purchase via the www.buymoparwarranty.com website, before any price increase?

3) Do most people choose the $100 or the $200 deductible option?

3) Should I ever decide to sell my truck, how can I confirm that this warranty is transferable to a second owner here in Washington State? (It looks like the contract wording only says "Most" states)

Thanks
1. yes
2. yes
3a - $100
3b - This is transferrable in Washington, yes.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, purchased through their website. I went with a $200 deductible on the 8 year/100k plan. Brings the price down significantly.
There is quite a difference in the Mopar prices between $100 and $200 deductible. Probably a better deal in my opinion for the $200, but most opt for the $100.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
There is quite a difference in the Mopar prices between $100 and $200 deductible. Probably a better deal in my opinion for the $200, but most opt for the $100.

Agree. Looking at todays prices it would take 9 separate issues to make the $100 deductible pay for itself on my 2022, and then another 26 visits to make the $0 deductible pay for itself.

They implement higher deductibles to keep people from trying to warranty dopey stuff and figure those with $0 deductible will try to nickel and dime Mopar to get their money back.

Users who are viewing this thread