Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

AKDoug

Reaction score
Boats and ho’s
ffb08d3d5e0d7bd8f9a0f3ab1dcffa23.jpg

600cc9ac9cbfe30a1c0f54e52eb598d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plum Cra Zy

Reaction score
General rules for life:

Never discuss politics, religion, the second amendment, truck brands or about diesel vs gas trucks.

These are all subjects that most folks are far too emotionally invested in to be able to discuss calmly with others that have opposing opinions.

Stick to that basic set of rules and you'll get along with and least 90 if the humans you interact with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Don't forget, masks vs no-masks!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ;)

Jeffmc306

Reaction score
So my son asked if he could tow our Airstream with his Hemi Challenger Scat Pack ;)

5052022E-C3AE-4213-9E6D-7B0D470E80EB.jpeg

Recent trip to Cheyenne Mountain State Park near Colorado Springs. It’s across from Fort Carson - you can hear Revile in the morning!

D5CF4648-D1EF-475F-B49B-E86750C0974D.jpeg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
So my son asked if he could tow our Airstream with his Hemi Challenger Scat Pack ;)

Slap on a Hensley Arrow and go for it.

Recent trip to Cheyenne Mountain State Park near Colorado Springs. It’s across from Fort Carson - you can hear Revile in the morning!

Nice.

I'm about 60 miles north but thankfully I can't hear Reville.

Had an ex-coworker that worked in the Mountain in the 90's. He was a recovering alcoholic when I met him and said he brought in a thermos full of gin every shift and left with it empty. Worked on the computers that flew the birds. Crazy.

Plum Cra Zy

Reaction score
Nice.

I'm about 60 miles north but thankfully I can't hear Reville.

Had an ex-coworker that worked in the Mountain in the 90's. He was a recovering alcoholic when I met him and said he brought in a thermos full of gin every shift and left with it empty. Worked on the computers that flew the birds. Crazy.
I Googled military bases in CO and there is no Reville, WTF?

Plum Cra Zy

Reaction score
Try France.

If I replied to every post that had a typo or misspelling here on HDRams, I'd really never get anything done.
Sorry, I know you reside in CO somewhere so I started there! :(

Users who are viewing this thread