Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

Christofo

Reaction score
Finally found an enclosed unit that fit the intended budget. I just can't get how people are paying $12k+ for something like this here in CA.

This interior space on this is 22' long, 94" inside width. Should be able to get full size sport quads side by side in this thing along with a 2 seat RZR.

Any ideas on a quality epoxy floor covering? This trailer has 1" solid oak floor and I'd like to coat it for easy spill cleaning.
I agree, how or why people pay over a third of what the trailer is even worth is beyond me. even in today's world. It definitely is a sellers' market.
I've been trying to find an 8.5x24 enclosed trailer for months now, not willing to pay these insane prices. I guess at some point i'm going to need to pull the trigger as they only seem to keep going up.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
I've been trying to find an 8.5x24 enclosed trailer for months now, not willing to pay these insane prices. I guess at some point i'm going to need to pull the trigger as they only seem to keep going up.

I was looking for exactly that also (8.5x24).

This one popped up and although slightly smaller, I only gave about half of what a new trailer costs so I figured I better jump.

McHenry2500

Reaction score
Finally found an enclosed unit that fit the intended budget. I just can't get how people are paying $12k+ for something like this here in CA.
I've been shopping for a new cattle trailer for a while now. Looking to sell my 16ft and buy a 20ft. Everyone wants 30-50% over retail for a new one, and used models are hard to come by. Definitely a good time to sell if you have one you don't need, just a bad time to buy.

Post pics of it loaded up. I'm curious about the interior sizes since I haul our ATV's and SXS quite often and am always looking for a better method to transport them.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
I've been shopping for a new cattle trailer for a while now. Looking to sell my 16ft and buy a 20ft. Everyone wants 30-50% over retail for a new one, and used models are hard to come by. Definitely a good time to sell if you have one you don't need, just a bad time to buy.

Post pics of it loaded up. I'm curious about the interior sizes since I haul our ATV's and SXS quite often and am always looking for a better method to transport them.

I'll get some loaded pics in the next few days.. we are heading to the desert to play this weekend.

PanhandleRam

Reaction score
I did. Had a 2013 1500 & also use the Equalizer WD hitch. There was a significant enough difference with the 2022 2500 hitch height to merit a new drop shank. I bought the 2.5" with 6" drop from Equalizer for pulling the same trailer. Works great.
Thanks, I ordered the same one yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread