Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

el_barto

Reaction score
The little window for the cargo Lights is brilliant! I wonder how well the bed view camera would be able to see thru it

Iowa Wagon

Reaction score
I’m coming from a 2018 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4. The Taco was lifted, oversized tires, armor, roof rack, etc. It was a great adventure/wheeling rig, but was just too small for 2 adults and 2 car seats in the back... We’re loving the Power Wagon and ready for some trips after winter!

20617957-EE80-4E7E-8916-468704A54F6A.jpeg

MikeD

Reaction score
I’m coming from a 2018 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4. The Taco was lifted, oversized tires, armor, roof rack, etc. It was a great adventure/wheeling rig, but was just too small for 2 adults and 2 car seats in the back... We’re loving the Power Wagon and ready for some trips after winter!

View attachment 11406
Is it leveled? I think I want to level mine, feels like it has more rake to it than most PW's.

Last edited:

MikeD

Reaction score
Hi All,

Bought my PW a couple of months ago, and I'm really loving it. As much as I loved my old Cummins it was time to move on. This thing really checks all the boxes for me. I'm itching to get it out and have some fun.

Attachments

• 18460.jpeg
    18460.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 20201213_080429.jpg
    20201213_080429.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 97
  • 20201214_170623.jpg
    20201214_170623.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 20201219_182350.jpg
    20201219_182350.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 105

Iowagon

Reaction score
Howdy all. Bought mine 02/01. Originally wanted a 75th edition but it doesn't come in blue. After careful comparison it seems the only things I gave up were different wheels, bucket seats and some badging. I could live without that. Was all set to order when. This one arrived at a dealer not too far away. Had everything I would have ordered except the surround camera view. That's a bummer but I can live without. Too bad it can't be retro fitted as a dealer installed option. Any way, happy birthday to me. :D2021-02-02 07.49.29.jpg

DYNADAVE

Reaction score
Howdy all. Bought mine 02/01. Originally wanted a 75th edition but it doesn't come in blue. After careful comparison it seems the only things I gave up were different wheels, bucket seats and some badging. I could live without that. Was all set to order when. This one arrived at a dealer not too far away. Had everything I would have ordered except the surround camera view. That's a bummer but I can live without. Too bad it can't be retro fitted as a dealer installed option. Any way, happy birthday to me. :DView attachment 12043
Beauty!!
I just ordered the same truck in the same hydro blue w ram boxes,should be here middle of March!

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Howdy all. Bought mine 02/01. Originally wanted a 75th edition but it doesn't come in blue. After careful comparison it seems the only things I gave up were different wheels, bucket seats and some badging. I could live without that. Was all set to order when. This one arrived at a dealer not too far away. Had everything I would have ordered except the surround camera view. That's a bummer but I can live without. Too bad it can't be retro fitted as a dealer installed option. Any way, happy birthday to me. :D

Don't worry about the 360 camera. I have it and it doesn't seem very useful. The side mirrors seem to do a better job at knowing your clearances on the side of the truck.

I do love the forward camera for trails though and use it all the time for that.

el_barto

Reaction score
Don't worry about the 360 camera. I have it and it doesn't seem very useful. The side mirrors seem to do a better job at knowing your clearances on the side of the truck.

I do love the forward camera for trails though and use it all the time for that.
I have to disagree about the 360 camera system...it was a feature I didn’t really want when I was looking, but the truck I ended up getting had it. Now that I have it im sure glad I have it... i agree the side cameras are “eh” but the forward camera is awesome offroad and in parking lots.
Also the package came with blind spot monitor which is a nice safety feature

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
I have to disagree about the 360 camera system...it was a feature I didn’t really want when I was looking, but the truck I ended up getting had it. Now that I have it im sure glad I have it... i agree the side cameras are “eh” but the forward camera is awesome offroad and in parking lots.
Also the package came with blind spot monitor which is a nice safety feature

Blind spot can be had separate without the side cameras. I agreed that the front camera is great for off-road and I use it in the rocks all the time.

jadmt

Reaction score
Navik is working on a front camera for a 2019-2021 PW.

Iowagon

Reaction score
Yeah it's the front camera that I really wanted. But it's part of that tow tech package. Seems like so many people want it it should be a dealer installed option at the minimum. Aftermarket would be fine but I want a clean tie in to the 12" Uconnect screen. But I'll live. After all, never had it before! Otherwise the truck is exactly what I wanted. From the color, trim, etc., even the decals. Could not believe my luck in finding it on a lot.

Stojanowski

Reaction score
Blind spot can be had separate without the side cameras. I agreed that the front camera is great for off-road and I use it in the rocks all the time.
Isn't blindspot one of the options they are eliminating from ordering except high end trim levels due to chip shortages

Dingo

Reaction score
Isn't blindspot one of the options they are eliminating from ordering except high end trim levels due to chip shortages
PW wasn't in the list of trucks in the article. So, at least for now, new builds for a PW can still get it.

Given the relatively nominal amount of additional cost to get the surround cameras (especially if you're opting for the 12" screen) I'm surprised a dealer wouldn't add it on every PW on his lot. I dont see a guy walking b/c a truck has the tow package, but I can see a guy walking b/c a truck doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread