Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

Iowagon

Reaction score
Blind spot can be had separate without the side cameras. I agreed that the front camera is great for off-road and I use it in the rocks all the time.
Yep. I have the blind spot detection TAG or whatever it's called. Got the triangles that light up in my mirrors. But no mirror cameras. No front camera.

-AJ

Stojanowski

Reaction score
PW wasn't in the list of trucks in the article. So, at least for now, new builds for a PW can still get it.

Given the relatively nominal amount of additional cost to get the surround cameras (especially if you're opting for the 12" screen) I'm surprised a dealer wouldn't add it on every PW on his lot. I dont see a guy walking b/c a truck has the tow package, but I can see a guy walking b/c a truck doesn't.
Basically the tow package was the one thing I wanted on my 75A... everything else was expendable to me

Iowa Wagon

Reaction score
Howdy all. Bought mine 02/01. Originally wanted a 75th edition but it doesn't come in blue. After careful comparison it seems the only things I gave up were different wheels, bucket seats and some badging. I could live without that. Was all set to order when. This one arrived at a dealer not too far away. Had everything I would have ordered except the surround camera view. That's a bummer but I can live without. Too bad it can't be retro fitted as a dealer installed option. Any way, happy birthday to me. :DView attachment 12043

I’ll keep an eye out for this PW. I’m a half hour south of Iowa City, but run up to CR to Fleet Farm or my favorite gun store.

2020powerwagon

Reaction score
dbdc522683e1f500aa4523588e351540.jpg

Some urban rock crawling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread