Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
What kind of MPG drop are you guys seeing with the 285 Falkin at3? I personally wouldn’t go with the 12.5 wide tires prefer slightly larger than stock 285/65 would be a nice happy medium imo

Fuzzy D

Reaction score
35 12.50 17 on stock power wagon....the Nitto grapplers very slight rub due to the side profile...

swapped to toyo at in the same size and no rub.

now back in a diesel Rebel....dont care for the 20's but gonna run them for now20230430_093014.jpg

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Can it be done without changing the payload ?

Payload is a number that can’t be changed, up or down, by mods. It can legally be changed under federal law, but that’s a different story.

With the proper reverse level there will be no negative side effects to load handling, especially if airbags are included in the reverse level.

whitexc

Reaction score
My truck is bagged already. Is it a matter of a spring swap or would the Bilsteins need to be replaced as well? I would do it soon.

Sent from me

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
My truck is bagged already. Is it a matter of a spring swap or would the Bilsteins need to be replaced as well? I would do it soon.

Sent from me

Depends on how low you want to go. Shorter shocks, a different trac-bar, and anti-swaybar links could all be needed if you go low enough.

Users who are viewing this thread