Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Hey all, show off those 35's or 37's on STOCK wheels! I am waiting to get my 3500 SRW and just need to get some ideas on tires on stock wheels. Lift and wheels will come later on

lgarrison34

Reaction score
238969a476a55be598a6ebf753f0ed37.jpg

35x12.5 Toyo Open Country MT on stock 17 inch Power Wagon wheels. Stock suspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
238969a476a55be598a6ebf753f0ed37.jpg

35x12.5 Toyo Open Country MT on stock 17 inch Power Wagon wheels. Stock suspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice truck, one of the best colors available!

Do you happen to have any side views? I ask because I have PW wheels and no flares so I’m curious just how far past the fenders those Toyo’s stick out. The stock Duratracs are right at the edge now, maybe even a smidge past, already looking for something besides these GY’s

lgarrison34

Reaction score
Nice truck, one of the best colors available!

Do you happen to have any side views? I ask because I have PW wheels and no flares so I’m curious just how far past the fenders those Toyo’s stick out. The stock Duratracs are right at the edge now, maybe even a smidge past, already looking for something besides these GY’s
I'll take a picture straight down the side when I get home. I put husky mud flaps on to keep the rocks/debris from getting thrown down the side and I haven't had any issues. The side steps also help.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Not with the Power Wagon wheels. They are a different offset than the 18 and 20 inch stock wheels. +46 vs +54 if I'm not mistaken.
Thats 5/16” wont do much for clearance vs the regular ram wheels

Jacob

Reaction score
The tires don't rub. No leveling kit, but I think I will get one eventually. I did get the same size spare, but haven't tried fitting it yet. Maybe today see if it does.

senecagreen

Reaction score
The tires don't rub. No leveling kit, but I think I will get one eventually. I did get the same size spare, but haven't tried fitting it yet. Maybe today see if it does.
Hopefully the spare will fit. Interested in your results as this is the size I want to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread