Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

el_barto

Reaction score
Oem Dual exhaust is on 1500s only

The exhaust routing isn’t bad from an offroad perspective. The tip is low and in the departure zone, but the rest of the routing is nice and high other than the crossover pipe

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Oem Dual exhaust is on 1500s only

The exhaust routing isn’t bad from an offroad perspective. The tip is low and in the departure zone, but the rest of the routing is nice and high other than the crossover pipe
Yes, but they could've dressed it up a little nicer. I picked up a MBRP cat back, it's stainless and on the higher end for their lineup.

P/n MBR-S5149304

Not a PW but the 6.4 engine

Maui Time

Reaction score
Yes, but they could've dressed it up a little nicer. I picked up a MBRP cat back, it's stainless and on the higher end for their lineup.

P/n MBR-S5149304

Not a PW but the 6.4 engine

That is a cool system. I loved the sound I heard on some youtube videos.

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Yeah but it's a hemi, not a diesel, let it sing.
I ordered a Solo Performance muffler delete. It leaves the resonator in place. Listening to the videos I've seen, it has a very throaty sound with little to no drone. I'm pretty excited for it. Truck should be here saturday/monday and the delete pipe will be here saturday.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
I ordered a Solo Performance muffler delete. It leaves the resonator in place. Listening to the videos I've seen, it has a very throaty sound with little to no drone. I'm pretty excited for it. Truck should be here saturday/monday and the delete pipe will be here saturday.
I saw mixed reviews between that and flow masters having drone.

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
I saw mixed reviews between that and flow masters having drone.
I'm keeping my stock muffler just in case its outrageous. I have high hopes for it though. I had flowmasters on my older pickups but they shake and rattle anyways. This truck I'd like some noise but I don't want to nasty of a drone in the cab. Hopefully with the noise cancelling technology these new pickups have it wont be too bad.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
I'm keeping my stock muffler just in case its outrageous. I have high hopes for it though. I had flowmasters on my older pickups but they shake and rattle anyways. This truck I'd like some noise but I don't want to nasty of a drone in the cab. Hopefully with the noise cancelling technology these new pickups have it wont be too bad.

Just do this...I told my neighbor I was going to do that and he said he'd call the cops cause it would sound too good and make him get rid of his f250 diesel

PMHQ

Reaction score
I still haven't heard anything on my build..I am just collecting cool stuff for the truck before it gets here so that I am ready to go when it finally gets built and delivered... I just ordered a set of White Knuckle rock sliders to add to the collection of things in my garage....She told me that the turn around is about 8 weeks right now and they will be getting busier as the new year hits and people get new vehicles and prepare for the coming spring and summer...Only thing I am going to do next to the truck is front and rear bumpers, but I am going to make sure the factory ones get worked over first as it's not a priority for me. Supposedly my truck was built on Monday and to be shipped today, but i really have my doubts as the finish line has changed 3 times already...(I ordered about 5 months ago) It makes me happy when I see someone get their truck! Keep posting, as I enjoy the pictures, creativity, and happiness that we all get from these badass trucks! Have a great Thanksgiving you all!

Bryan68

Reaction score
I still haven't heard anything on my build..I am just collecting cool stuff for the truck before it gets here so that I am ready to go when it finally gets built and delivered... I just ordered a set of White Knuckle rock sliders to add to the collection of things in my garage....She told me that the turn around is about 8 weeks right now and they will be getting busier as the new year hits and people get new vehicles and prepare for the coming spring and summer...Only thing I am going to do next to the truck is front and rear bumpers, but I am going to make sure the factory ones get worked over first as it's not a priority for me. Supposedly my truck was built on Monday and to be shipped today, but i really have my doubts as the finish line has changed 3 times already...(I ordered about 5 months ago) It makes me happy when I see someone get their truck! Keep posting, as I enjoy the pictures, creativity, and happiness that we all get from these badass trucks! Have a great Thanksgiving you all!
Mine is due any day as it was in Transit when I put the deposit down, the last location was PA so it should be here soon. I bought the bed cover already and waiting for it to show up.

PMHQ

Reaction score
Finally! I have a window sticker! I was losing hope due to the wait...I feel a lot better now, but now it will have to ship from Mexico to the US and then to my dealership...I think that'll take 3 or 4 weeks? Great Day for Me!

liquid.ace

Reaction score
PMHQ you will see it soon! Maybe a little sooner than you think; my timeline was 3 weeks from time i received my window sticker to the day i took delivery.

My timeline
Window sticker available 10/1
Shipped 10/7
Arrived at final rail destination 10/20
Arrived at the dealer 10/22
Window sticker to ship date = 7days
Total transit time = 15days

Bryan68

Reaction score
PMHQ you will see it soon! Maybe a little sooner than you think; my timeline was 3 weeks from time i received my window sticker to the day i took delivery.

My timeline
Window sticker available 10/1
Shipped 10/7
Arrived at final rail destination 10/20
Arrived at the dealer 10/22
Window sticker to ship date = 7days
Total transit time = 15days
Mine has been sitting in PA from the rail since Nov. 15, not sure why the delay getting it to the state next door.

PMHQ

Reaction score
I bought the Magnaflow Direct Replacement and I am keeping the resonator...It has enough rumble for me, guarantees no droning (which is annoying on a long trip) and bolts right in...I am keeping all of the parts that I take off my truck except the Factory Beadlocks and tires and the Factory Ram Rock Rails----I will sell those because I bought new wheels/tires and some sliders....I hope that the truck sounds as good as the trucks in the videos! I have a huge home theater system and play the exhaust notes loudly to wake up my wife and tell her "guess what I hear" ....she hates me...LOL

Bryan68

Reaction score
I bought the Magnaflow Direct Replacement and I am keeping the resonator...It has enough rumble for me, guarantees no droning (which is annoying on a long trip) and bolts right in...I am keeping all of the parts that I take off my truck except the Factory Beadlocks and tires and the Factory Ram Rock Rails----I will sell those because I bought new wheels/tires and some sliders....I hope that the truck sounds as good as the trucks in the videos! I have a huge home theater system and play the exhaust notes loudly to wake up my wife and tell her "guess what I hear" ....she hates me...LOL
Has anyone noticed that some 2022 power wagons have different grills and different seats? Is it using left over 2021 seats and grills up on some units?

JamesEvan

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that some 2022 power wagons have different grills and different seats? Is it using left over 2021 seats and grills up on some units?
My 2022 grill seems to match the 75th verticals, interior is different as I don't have the brown and the center console emblem is different for the level 3.

IMG_1822.jpegIMG_1823.jpeg

Bryan68

Reaction score
Yes those two combinations come together and the other combo is the stiched power wagon on the side of the seat with the honey comb style grill. It doesn't seem to make s difference with the package selection from what I see because I have seen both on a wide range of packages.

Users who are viewing this thread