Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog lights

CanadianIronhead

Banned for flashing
Reaction score
Not even I just called out buddy for being a re tard for driving around with fog lights on all the time like a lot of people do, and boom I'm the azzhole for giving people s quick flash, bunch of you goofy forum queens just jump down my throat LOL

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Yet, you are still here. Nobody made you sign up or make your first post.

GetLostRob

Reaction score
This thred is hilarious. I'm one of those that run fog lights all the time. mostly because i live down some back country roads with no street lights and it helps to light up the ditches and treeline so i can see wildlife a little easier to save them and my truck in case they come out.

What I don't understand is the guy "CanadianIronhead", stating that when someone leaves there fog lights on he just blinds them with his non SAE fogs or brights. Pot this is Kettle, WTF. So someone that is just driving minding there business and enjoying the added light that his OEM lights provide them and you go out of your way to blind them and potentially cause a real issue. At the same time you say you don't put up with arrogance or whatever. Come on dude, you act like your **** doesn't stink and you are actually the biggest offender of being a dick to other drivers. the hipocracy is mind boggling.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Ouch man right in my feeling, nope I'm just sick of all you Nancy and Karen types up my azz

Wait...you complain about someone having fogs on all the time on THEIR OWN truck, so you flash them because YOU don't like it? Then you call everyone else a Karen? Pot, meet kettle.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Not even I just called out buddy for being a re tard for driving around with fog lights on all the time like a lot of people do, and boom I'm the azzhole for giving people s quick flash, bunch of you goofy forum queens just jump down my throat LOL

Like I honestly give af about this forum

Ouch man right in my feeling, nope I'm just sick of all you Nancy and Karen types up my azz

Bye!

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Yet, you are still here. Nobody made you sign up or make your first post.

No he's not.

PSA, this is not how you participate in a forum without getting permabanned.

Users who are viewing this thread