Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog lights

eljefe

Reaction score
Hey all. I got a Tradesman which didn’t come with fog lights. What are you all using? Thanks.

Myfast70

Reaction score
I'd look into the Baja Designs. My Limited comes with fog lights already but I may end up swapping them for thr BD at some point

KnuckleHead

Reaction score
Yeah, I swapped out the stocks with the BDs on my PW. I went with the SAE version, and they are a little brighter than stocks. I didnt want to do the regular ones because I like to run them all the time and I dont want to be the a-hole running around blinding everyone. At some point, I might swap them for the regular ones, but i suspect you wouldnt want to run those all the time.

Myfast70

Reaction score
Realized I posted in wrong spot.

Added the Baja fog lamp swap before it heads out to Michigan to AEV.

a67428ed0acee89f3efc20b7d7595c67.jpg

9984828b256c5e2be617c558fee2ff5c.jpg

834bd55263bb19b5655e35f1518e38df.jpg

I saw these in another post and if I do switch them out I will go with the yellow color

Wpg_Ram

Reaction score
2019 Big Horn, didnt have fogs ... went with the factory add ons ... Needed switch, bezzels, fogs, wiring. You can use the AlfaOBD to activate or get the dealership to do it for you. Check under Modifications & Accessories, there is a sticky with all the info / part numbers. Its quite easy to do

CanadianIronhead

Banned for flashing
Reaction score
Yeah, I swapped out the stocks with the BDs on my PW. I went with the SAE version, and they are a little brighter than stocks. I didnt want to do the regular ones because I like to run them all the time and I dont want to be the a-hole running around blinding everyone. At some point, I might swap them for the regular ones, but i suspect you wouldnt want to run those all the time.
Ah! You're that guy running around with fog lights on all the time with no fog in sight?!?!
‍I can't stand those people, most of the time I'll blind em with my Baja designs non SAE fogs with a quick blast, or the light bar.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Ah! You're that guy running around with fog lights on all the time with no fog in sight?!?!
‍I can't stand those people, most of the time I'll blind em with my Baja designs non SAE fogs with a quick blast, or the light bar.
So, instead of refocusing down to the right (because you already know the brighter lights are coming at you), you’re response is to instantly and unexpectedly blind that person, potentially causing him to lose control and put other drivers in the area in danger?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Yea, that's a huge D* move there partner.

Do you also chase people down that run yellow lights, don't use their turn signal, or speed and give them the what-for as well?

How about the RAM owners whose fog lights come on in a turn or with a signal? You make them "see the light?"

SMH.

CanadianIronhead

Banned for flashing
Reaction score
Yea, that's a huge D* move there partner.

Do you also chase people down that run yellow lights, don't use their turn signal, or speed and give them the what-for as well?

How about the RAM owners whose fog lights come on in a turn or with a signal? You make them "see the light?"

SMH.
I think you're really taking things out of context here, or maybe you just like to argue who knows.

I don't give people the "what for" as you call it for everything of course not, and I am one of those turn signal fog light guys, but it's insufferable when traveling down these straight and flat highways in my neck of the woods and some dumbazz leaves his highbeams on or very bright fogs for no apparent reason.

Can we all just agree that yes I may be an ass and am very hard headed but people with fogs on all the time are pretty dumb?

Users who are viewing this thread