Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

tpk0999

Reaction score
Contacted ram yesterday. My truck is built and is waiting inspection or transport. That was alot quicker than I thought

mtoma

Reaction score
Contacted ram yesterday. My truck is built and is waiting inspection or transport. That was alot quicker than I thought

Congrats!
How long ago did you order?
Ordered mine 3 weeks ago and thinking I’ll be waiting another 4 to 6 weeks.

mtoma

Reaction score
9/26. Monday they said they have all the parts in. Yesterday truck is done awaiting either inspection or shipment.

Same day I ordered mine, lol.
Haven’t checked yet so maybe it’s time.
Hopefully they don’t sit in shipping for months.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Not to burst bubbles, but:
Ordered 8/21
  • D Status 8/23
  • D1 Status 9/3
  • E,F, Status 9/5
  • G Status 9/6
  • I Status 9/7
  • J Status
  • JB Status for Bedliner and Step 9/9
  • KZ 9/10
  • At dealership?? Nope still waiting.
  • Escalations 2nd ticket 10/8
  • Still waiting. Was told it might have something to do with Strike, hoping not because that’s a GM Strike.

ahhhr

Reaction score
Mine was ordered 8/19.
Dealer expects it ready for me late oct / early nov.
Also got him to confirm there will only be a few miles on it.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
When did yours go to KZ STATUS. Yours should be delivered sooner than that too. KZ is usually 3-4 weeks only, unless your way North.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahhhr

Reaction score
When did yours go to KZ STATUS. Yours should be delivered sooner than that too. KZ is usually 3-4 weeks only, unless your way North.
Mine is going to Vancouver Island - so it has an extra border to cross as well as a ferry ride.
I didn't ask about KZ status

tpk0999

Reaction score
Mine is going to Vancouver Island - so it has an extra border to cross as well as a ferry ride.
I didn't ask about KZ status
If they're still made it Mexico, I'd expect about 2 to 3 weeks for delivery to the dealer. Game on. Who wants a 2016 ram 2500?

jared43758

Reaction score
I ordered 9/11. 9/25 i was told it was built and left the plant. I got on ram chat today and asked my code status. Was told KZ. It was built and inspected but still waiting railcar. So it’s been done for over 2 weeks and still hasn’t left

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
That was SUPER quick!! Mine has been sitting in KZ Since 9/10

jared43758

Reaction score
Well maybe when one of us get the news it’s leaving then all of us will be on the same car? Where is Hoff from?

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Trust me I offered. I was down in Allen Tx so I was about 5 hours away. If you go to Ramtrucks and build one then do a search 80% show in Transit. Something is holding them up. We think it has something to do with GM Strike and workers down there.

Users who are viewing this thread