Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

heyguy

Reaction score
I too am just waiting for the shipping process. Never thought it would be this agonizing waiting lol.

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

heyguy

Reaction score
@sainthalo Your dealer is dropping the ball. You should get a VIN/VON no more than 2-3 business days after ordering.

You can get your (Monroney) window sticker here (add you VIN to the end) once it's KZ-L: https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

You can get your build sheet here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

So I tried the build sheet link. What if I ordered a Limited and the window sticker is a Limited but the build sheet says "Longhorn interior accents"??? ...hope that's wrong lol.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
So I tried the build sheet link. What if I ordered a Limited and the window sticker is a Limited but the build sheet says "Longhorn interior accents"??? ...hope that's wrong lol.

That's listed under standard equipment on all Limited/Longhorn Limited. I see it on my Limited build sheet too.

Does the header description say Limited?

Do you have Limited grille and Limited badge listed?

heyguy

Reaction score
That's listed under standard equipment on all Limited/Longhorn Limited. I see it on my Limited build sheet too.

Does the header description say Limited?

Do you have Limited grille and Limited badge listed?

yup everything else is limited so i guess im in the clear

sainthalo65

Reaction score
Thanks my order and sticker are in line to what I ordered. This information give me a piece of mind. I appreciate the info from you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lgarrison34

Reaction score
Anyone else receive an email from US Customer Care with a delivery date estimate? I am wondering how accurate that is. My truck was built 7/30 and the estimate I got last night says to expect it the week of 9/8. Are these accurate or are they giving themselves a buffer like when places say 7-10 days for shipping and the item arrives in 2-3?

JasonB

Reaction score
I just got one yesterday. Order placed 8/8. Expected delivery week of 10/17. I'm located in Buffalo.

jkempken

Reaction score
I also got an email from US Customer care with my delivery date being the week of October 18th, 2020. I placed my order on August 12th, 2020 and last I heard from my salesman on 8/20/2020 was the truck was still in "D" Status. I am located in Southeast Wisconsin.

lgarrison34

Reaction score
So, these sound like arbitrary dates., considering your truck probably wasn't even built as of Thursday. Hoping to get mine before 9/8 as that would be the very last week of a 8-12 week original estimate. There have been so many people on here getting theirs in 6-8 weeks.

heyguy

Reaction score
I just checked with Ram and my delivery to dealer is estimated at Aug 31- Sept 14. Order was placed July 4.

lgarrison34

Reaction score
For the heck of it I hit reply to the US Customer Care email and asked "Would you be able to tell the status code or where the vehicle is in the shipping process currently?". As I assumed they weren't able to give me that information and responded with the below.

Capture.JPG

babyrocket

Reaction score
For the heck of it I hit reply to the US Customer Care email and asked "Would you be able to tell the status code or where the vehicle is in the shipping process currently?". As I assumed they weren't able to give me that information and responded with the below.

Can you provide their email address? I didn't receive this email but would love to get an ETA to the dealer.

Sleepyweasel

Reaction score
4 Weeks from order to shipped

Did you receive an email with a delivery date? I received on email stating delivery the week of 17 Oct and my order was placed on 12 Aug. 9 weeks. I would be great if it arrived in 4 like yours.

Users who are viewing this thread