Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Klinger

Reaction score
I ordered 3 weeks ago today. Dealer sent me a txt yesterday stating est ship date was in 3 days. He told me to be expecting it in 2 weeks. Wife went to dealer today to pick up her plates for her Jeep and he told her see you in 2 weeks

litzdog911

Reaction score
I ordered 3 weeks ago today. Dealer sent me a txt yesterday stating est ship date was in 3 days. He told me to be expecting it in 2 weeks. Wife went to dealer today to pick up her plates for her Jeep and he told her see you in 2 weeks

WOW! That would be record time! Keep us posted.

Klinger

Reaction score
WOW! That would be record time! Keep us posted.
We shall see. I don’t see where my dealer would contact me and give me false info. I could understand if I was bothering him calling repeatedly asking about it and him tell me that to keep from bothering him but I never did. I don’t have time or energy to be a pest. Wouldn’t make it be built any faster. Plus I had to wait until my house closes (on dec 10) so I can pay cash for it I actually wasn’t going to order until house was sold but he convinced me to get it rolling before other 2020 orders got in. Put nothing down (but did buy my wife a new Jeep at same time) so he got 2 sales in 1 day

Klinger

Reaction score
Just got a kzog status what's that mean?
If I typed that status it means I was in the car without my cheaters so couldn’t proof read. I did online chat today and it shows D1 status as of Nov 28 so dealer may be wrong

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Damaged or stolen. Yikes.
e64fba4fd63e4aa6bbe7da9b5b85c62b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsalbre

Reaction score
That could be why your truck has taken so long. Could have been some damage that appeared minor and then turned out bigger, or maybe it was stolen or “lost”.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Just found out I'm in F status. I'm surprised they're moving through these so quickly. Hopefully they won't all sit in storage forever!

RB18C

Reaction score
Just found out I'm in F status. I'm surprised they're moving through these so quickly. Hopefully they won't all sit in storage forever!
I went from F to JS in 2 days. Been sitting in storage for 5 days now. no ETA on delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread