Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
Outstanding! I hope some of the rest of you start getting yours......you will really like 'em I think!

orlando bull

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 3/1, only 4 days earlier than yours. Mine is built and having the bed sprayed now, so you should be soon.
Yep, my order officially went to the factory on 3/4 (I signed on 3/2). I went D1 this week as well. Seems like they are starting to churn them out.

tastysuds

Reaction score
Truck got to Nashville this AM! It sucks that I can’t go get it today... lol
I’m about 1 hour from Nashville.
GILWILLIAMS, how are you getting all these updates on the location of your truck. I understand Ram chat will give info up to it being loaded on the train I think. Am I missing something or are you getting it all from the dealer. Mine is getting the bedliner spray now.

GILWILLIAMS

Reaction score
GILWILLIAMS, how are you getting all these updates on the location of your truck. I understand Ram chat will give info up to it being loaded on the train I think. Am I missing something or are you getting it all from the dealer. Mine is getting the bedliner spray now.
I’m a service director for the Auto Group where I ordered my truck. Trust me, it hasn’t helped being able to log into dealer connect every 5 minutes to track my truck..... I sincerely don’t understand this, I’m 48 years old, been in the car business for 29 years, bought countless new vehicles over the years yet I’m worse than a 2 year old over this truck.....

Nordic28

Reaction score
Jackmayhoffer, I too am looking for a lift kit that fits. I'm trying to find a 5-6" I've called all the major lift companies and no luck so far.
Maybe we should start a separate thread on this topic so we don't go of topic here.

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
I’m a service director for the Auto Group where I ordered my truck. Trust me, it hasn’t helped being able to log into dealer connect every 5 minutes to track my truck..... I sincerely don’t understand this, I’m 48 years old, been in the car business for 29 years, bought countless new vehicles over the years yet I’m worse than a 2 year old over this truck.....
I completely agree with this statement! I looked way too much! Was glad to finally get her on Friday! Drive from Detroit to South Carolina today, 750 miles. Averaged near 17 mpg @80 plus. No complaints from this crowd.

GILWILLIAMS

Reaction score
For all those people still waiting. I would have thought FCA would be able to dial all this in much tighter/quicker, but obviously I’m wrong. Everything the dealer or chat line tells you is simply a educated guesstimate. The only advice I can give you is for you to try to have more patience than I have.... lol

bobohio

Reaction score
For all those people still waiting. I would have thought FCA would be able to dial all this in much tighter/quicker, but obviously I’m wrong. Everything the dealer or chat line tells you is simply a educated guesstimate. The only advice I can give you is for you to try to have more patience than I have.... lol
yeah..you would think they could nail things down!! I mean I used to drive truck and did a lot of deliveries for assembly lines and they were very specific on what time you had to make your delivery so as not to shut down production....but it appears on the other end that they are pretty lax on their timelines!! I'm trying to time my vacation around their educated guesses....so I take delivery of my new truck and can start putting my mods on it...hopefully it works out, but who knows

GILWILLIAMS

Reaction score
yeah..you would think they could nail things down!! I mean I used to drive truck and did a lot of deliveries for assembly lines and they were very specific on what time you had to make your delivery so as not to shut down production....but it appears on the other end that they are pretty lax on their timelines!! I'm trying to time my vacation around their educated guesses....so I take delivery of my new truck and can start putting my mods on it...hopefully it works out, but who knows
I made that same mistake and ended up making other arrangements for vacation last week. It all worked out good and I got to remember why a 2500 sucks pulling a 15k 5th wheel toy hauler. Lol

bobohio

Reaction score
I made that same mistake and ended up making other arrangements for vacation last week. It all worked out good and I got to remember why a 2500 sucks pulling a 15k 5th wheel toy hauler. Lol
yeah...that's why I decided to upgrade to 3500 due to the fact that the toy haulers I was looking at weighed 20k...even though I won't be buying one of those for a few years

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I completely agree with this statement! I looked way too much! Was glad to finally get her on Friday! Drive from Detroit to South Carolina today, 750 miles. Averaged near 17 mpg @80 plus. No complaints from this crowd.

Nice.. was that average based on the computer, or did you hand check? The computer being 'right' seem to be very much hit/miss... I know for my 1500 it is at least 1 if not 2 mpg higher than it actually is..

Users who are viewing this thread