Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Saw4980

Reaction score
I'm curious to see when my truck will be delivered. I ordered it on 2-19-2021 and received an email with the VIN and a projected delivery date of 4-23-2021. Then just last week on Tuesday (4-27-2021) I was informed by the dealership that the truck has completed production and was loaded on the train for shipment on 5-06-2021. I didn't realize that on my equipment list it stated Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant, which is in Mexico~!!! GAH~!!!

Here is a pic of what it should look like~!!! I am totally hyped about its arrival~!!!

Attachments

• New Truck.jpg
    New Truck.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

rb92673

Reaction score
I'm curious to see when my truck will be delivered. I ordered it on 2-26-2021 and received an email with the VIN and a projected delivery date of 4-23-2021. Then just last week on Tuesday (4-27-2021) I was informed by the dealership that the truck has completed production and is not being loaded on the train for shipment. Who can I contact online or chat to get an update? I didn't realize that on my equipment list it stated Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant, which is in Mexico~!!! GAH~!!!

Here is a pic of what it should look like~!!! I am totally hyped about its arrival~!!!
Your dealer is the best source for information once it is out for shipment. Online is not helpful at this point.

All 2500/3500s are built at the Saltillo plant.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
I'm a 4/5 order, with a dealer ETA of 05/14/2021 - 05/28/2021. I think things may be speeding up a bit. Or, I should go play lotto.

I got a bit of shocking info today. Cryptostickers now has my build sheet. Truck is assembled and in "shipping" stage according to Ram Chat. ETA to my dealer is 5/19--6/2.

Holy cow... super excited!!!

Skycopper

Reaction score
I'm now in the middle of week 11 and my truck has been "Pending installation of optional equipment" since 3/30. No outlook, no updates, tempted to just go buy a FORD!

gimmie11s

Reaction score
I'm now in the middle of week 11 and my truck has been "Pending installation of optional equipment" since 3/30. No outlook, no updates, tempted to just go buy a FORD!

Do yo have a build sheet and/or window sticker?

Saw4980

Reaction score

I read something about there being a chip shortage and that was extending production time. I was even told with my build that it could take 5 or 6 months to get my truck because of the shortage. What optional equipment did you add to your build?

Skycopper

Reaction score
I did find the build sheet, but no window sticker. Build sheet and RAM config attached.

Attachments

• 2500 FINAL CONFIG.pdf
    384.4 KB · Views: 30
  • BuildSheet 5-5-21.pdf
    10.7 KB · Views: 28

Skycopper

Reaction score
My last conversation with RAM Chat said the chip shortage is only affecting 1500's, not 2500's. I don't believe that for a minute.

RVTRKN

Reaction score
I didn't realize that on my equipment list it stated Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant, which is in Mexico~!!! GAH~!!!
My 2004 2500 CTD, 2007 3500 CTD DRW C&C and my 2019 3500 CTD was built in Saltillo Mexico, all three were/are good trucks. No issues on my side from that plant.

Skycopper

Reaction score
"I am somebody, I am somebody!" Dealer sent email yesterday, the truck moved into KZLD status, 11 weeks in almost to the day, so build and insp complete, dealer has been invoiced, waiting to board a train, if I have that all correct? Drum roll please, window sticker showed up just a few minutes ago this morning. https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6UR5KJ0MG623380 Dealer thinks if everything goes smoothly from here I will be driving it the end of first week in June. Not only am I happy, so is the guy waiting for my 2003 1500 CC LB. He's been waiting for 8 weeks now. I guess he likes my old truck, or I priced it too low?

Now I'm working up the nerve to post a lengthy diatribe in one of the oil forums. YES, I have an opinion too. And just a little bit of useful knowledge as a licenced A&P since 2/77.

I'm gonna miss my old RAM, but I really think I'm gonna like the new one just as much. Good luck to everyone else waiting... and waiting... and waiting.

Skycopper

Reaction score
I'm not sure how those stickers are generated. Stock is 32, optional is 50 and that's what I ordered. There was a config I stumbled on that prohibits the 50, but I can't remember why? Maybe the short bed?

Saw4980

Reaction score
Yeah, I ordered the short bed and I just noticed you ordered the long box.

copcarguy

Reaction score
Hello all, my first post here… My window sticker showed up last week sometime, and my salesman says as of yesterday “it’s in transit, ETA to Mechanicville, NY rail yard 7/9/21. Then tractor trailer to the dealer. Estimated is the key word”.

3500 CC longbed 4x4.

DogeTruck

Reaction score
Hi all,

I ordered a 2022 RAM 2500 Limited CTD on 05/08. I was told the ETA was mid September.
So far I have the VIN, and VON. Dealer has been quiet, and RAM chat won't give me the exact build status, they previously said it was in the "scheduling stage", and is now in the "production stage".. whatever that means.

copcarguy

Reaction score
Just got an email from my dealer, the truck is now due at the Mechanicville, NY rail yard on 7/7.

Users who are viewing this thread