Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Noise Cancellation on 6.7L

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram 2500 with the 12" screen and alpine amplified. I use to have a 2018 Ram 1500 that I had the security bypass cable when I used AlfaOBD. Does anyone know if I can use the same security cable to modify my 2022?

The ANC hurts my ears because there is a high pitch feedback when people talk in the truck.

Thanks

Do you have a cable or a bypass plug?

Either should work but the plug is a PITA because it's behind the EVIC on the HD's.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
The wire I have is from M2 Mods
If it’s for a 2018 1500, you can “get by” with it, and do what you need to do. That particular bypass has a different connector for the IHS bus (the bigger connector), and it won’t plug into the canbus block on the HD rams. You just won’t use that one when you install the bypass. Plug the smaller white connector from the bypass into the junction block behind the headlight switch that is green with the black base. That will at least bypass the CAN C bus, and allow you to make changes in the body computer.

merchjo

Reaction score
thats all I need because I dont leave it on there when not making changes. I just want to turn off ANC without messing with the harness and removing pins.

Thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread