Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

KneeDeep

Reaction score
The truck is still dripping ice from the trip back to CO, so I can’t check the def plate, but I do have the metal sill plates.
Yeah, looks like they kept some of the goodies for Limited and higher.

matt_t

Reaction score
Hey @brv10, when you get a chance would you be able to provide any update again on the status of - 3C63R3PL4RG284530

Thanks appreciate it.

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
Anyone know if the bonus cash that expires at the end of the month will be extended or something else coming out May 1?

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Anyone know if the bonus cash that expires at the end of the month will be extended or something else coming out May 1?

Seeing the amount of vehicles on the lot and changes coming for 2025- highly doubt it will be discontinued. I could get an increase as we get closer to the end of model year. That would make sense…

dave-geri

Reaction score
Seeing the amount of vehicles on the lot and changes coming for 2025- highly doubt it will be discontinued. I could get an increase as we get closer to the end of model year. That would make sense…
What's the status of yours? Mine is built, awaiting shipping. I'm really hoping to see it in May, but I'm not holding my breath.

Weez

Reaction score
This is how mine is moving.

Attachments

• IMG_0047.png
    IMG_0047.png
    286 KB · Views: 15

daemonic3

Reaction score
Be careful in assuming all the trucks are in a FIFO queue to ship! Mine shared a birthday (built date) with 2 others on here, who have their trucks at home now, and 2 others were built after mine and they have theirs. It still seems to be total luck getting it loaded from the lot.

Users who are viewing this thread