Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

gun_138

Reaction score
Sooooo…… I ordered my truck on February 16th. The order was actually placed on 2/18. My original estimated delivery date was 5/30. Once the truck was built that 5/30/24 became TBD about a week ago. The estimated delivery date was 4/15. A few days later that estimated delivery date became 4/10. I got a phone call this morning stating that my truck was at the dealership. I just checked my tracker and it says that the delivery date has now gone out to 4/21/24, even though the truck is in my driveway.

As far as the MSRP goes, when I built the truck at the dealership, the MSRP was $90,600 for a 2024 ram rebel with every option except the rearview mirror is a camera. I hopped it for the gasoline 6.4 L. when the truck was built and I was able to see the window sticker that MSRP had dropped to $81,300. .

Attachments

• IMG_9987.jpeg
    IMG_9987.jpeg
    622.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0002.jpeg
    IMG_0002.jpeg
    361.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0009.jpeg
    IMG_0009.jpeg
    542 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0010.png
    IMG_0010.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 32
Reaction score
Sooooo…… I ordered my truck on February 16th. The order was actually placed on 2/18. My original estimated delivery date was 5/30. Once the truck was built that 5/30/24 became TBD about a week ago. The estimated delivery date was 4/15. A few days later that estimated delivery date became 4/10. I got a phone call this morning stating that my truck was at the dealership. I just checked my tracker and it says that the delivery date has now gone out to 4/21/24, even though the truck is in my driveway.

As far as the MSRP goes, when I built the truck at the dealership, the MSRP was $90,600 for a 2024 ram rebel with every option except the rearview mirror is a camera. I hopped it for the gasoline 6.4 L. when the truck was built and I was able to see the window sticker that MSRP had dropped to $81,300. .

Bad ass looking truck!

daemonic3

Reaction score

Our trucks have the exact same birthday! And damn that color looks so good!

Without saying what you paid, were you able to use the bonus cash and personal cash off the new pricing? Or mix the old 10% with the new pricing? That would be helpful for those still wondering what corporate is honoring (not dealer specific).

daemonic3

Reaction score
Oh! One more thing, since I realized I have no shot at delivery before 4/11 (when my most recent personal cash email expires), I decided to poke around for a new one. Was having no luck on my PC so I switched to phone and used incognito and it popped up on the first try loading the build & price page. Now it expires 5/3.

Tell3131

Reaction score
2 that had ordered in Feb got theirs at 43 and 44 days.

I ordered before them in Feb and am at 49 days + [some TBD wait for train] + 14 days or so to my dealership

I haven't tracked others that closely or they haven't overshared like us 3.
Mine was 35 days. Ordered on February 27 and arrived at dealership on April 1, carrier company drops it off at my place today.

Jscocco

Reaction score
Damn, so three at 40, 43, 44 days, and they there are me and @Jscocco that are the new outliers at >60 days
If my order actually got damaged do I get to start new or do I just continue off my original order date cause then I’m definitely the winner of longest build time of 24

RedRover

Reaction score

Nice! If I were to go with a color other than red, this would be it. Ordered the Rebel as well....

RedRover

Reaction score
Thanks all. Honestly, 60 days is still better than the timeframe for my 1500, so I'll take it.

Reaction score
If my order actually got damaged do I get to start new or do I just continue off my original order date cause then I’m definitely the winner of longest build time of 24

I mean, I don't know how I would feel about a "fixed" damaged new truck to begin with man, best of luck with the order. But I would definitely bring it up to your dealer.

Gun138

Reaction score
HAHA, that's great. When were you able to start using the RAM App to track?
I tried to do the same thing when mine was still in Mexico, but I needed the bill of sale along with the Vin number. I had the van, but I didn’t have a completed bill of sale. If you have both of those things, you can call the guardian service and they can activate it. You can see where your truck is.

Tell3131

Reaction score
HAHA, that's great. When were you able to start using the RAM App to track?
Once the vehicle is paid for or you do the finance with the dealer, then they send you some links to register the truck with the Ram app. Honestly I think they sent me the links (via email and text) before that, but it was the day it was delivered at the dealership. Then you can start tracking through the Ram app.

Jscocco

Reaction score
I mean, I don't know how I would feel about a "fixed" damaged new truck to begin with man, best of luck with the order. But I would definitely bring it up to your dealer.
I'm going to be going over it with a fine tooth comb. Every panel.... I was reading that the trucks can be put into damaged code if the keys are lost ect. So hoping for the best but still expecting the worst. I really doubt the dealer would tell me if it was truly damaged and that's the worst part. I feel like some kind of paper trail should be reported of why it was put into that code. I just don't know what/who to ask for that information. I really dont want to have to reorder but if it comes down to it i will or find something similar on a lot.

jasanto

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 duelly on 1/26/24, shipped on 3/8/24 by rail to New Jersey and delivered to the dealer on Long Island on 4/2/24. I'll be picking her up tomorrow. All in all I am very happy with the time frame. I will be paying based on the lower MSRP ($8,500 less than original) plus the 1k rebate from RAM. Good luck to everyone and safe travels.

Jscocco

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 duelly on 1/26/24, shipped on 3/8/24 by rail to New Jersey and delivered to the dealer on Long Island on 4/2/24. I'll be picking her up tomorrow. All in all I am very happy with the time frame. I will be paying based on the lower MSRP ($8,500 less than original) plus the 1k rebate from RAM. Good luck to everyone and safe travels.
seems like I'm the only long island guy not getting a delivery lol ... congrats one the new truck !

Users who are viewing this thread