Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

phatboy64

Reaction score
I have a call into my dealer. I do not want a RAM box....They told me it was deleted. I hope so..

jsalbre

Reaction score
I saw that but didn't know if it was 100% confirmed. Same with the digital cluster. So I am I making a safe assumption that a Limited with the limited Level 1 group will have the digital cluster? Also, is the Sport Performance hood just mat black on the top or is it something completely different?

I have a call into my dealer. I do not want a RAM box....They told me it was deleted. I hope so..

The digital cluster is standard on Power Wagon, Longhorn, and Limited. It's on the Laramie with the Level 2 package. The sport performance hood had a fake hood scoop and some fake "vents" on top near the back. It comes with the Sport Appearance Package on Laramie or the Night Edition Package on Laramie and Limited.

At this point if you have a Limited with a 6'4" bed and without the 5th wheel prep package then the Rambles are not deleted. If you have 5th wheel prep the Ramboxes have to be deleted as you can't have both.

phatboy64

Reaction score
The digital cluster is standard on Power Wagon, Longhorn, and Limited. It's on the Laramie with the Level 2 package. The sport performance hood had a fake hood scoop and some fake "vents" on top near the back. It comes with the Sport Appearance Package on Laramie or the Night Edition Package on Laramie and Limited.

At this point if you have a Limited with a 6'4" bed and without the 5th wheel prep package then the Rambles are not deleted.
I have a limited 6'4" with the 5th wheel prep but my build sheet does not list RAMbox delete

jsalbre

Reaction score
I have a limited 6'4" with the 5th wheel prep but my build sheet does not list RAMbox delete
I'd really want to see that on there, but they can't build a truck with Ramboxes and 5th wheel prep. The parts don't fit together.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I'd really want to see that on there, but they can't build a truck with Ramboxes and 5th wheel prep. The parts don't fit together.
I agree with both points. I didn't give it a second thought when I placed the order but now that I see it on other build sheets I want to see it on mine..

pr3dict

Reaction score
I agree with both points. I didn't give it a second thought when I placed the order but now that I see it on other build sheets I want to see it on mine..

Same... We all know Ramboxes dont fit on a dually either but for some reason that still has a line item listing that it is to be deleted... Why wouldnt a SRW with a 5th wheel prep also have it listed to be deleted? Its a very weird and unsettling inconsistency.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my dealer, glad I checked. He said RamBox delete is an option that needs to be checked, unlike other years. Glad I caught that! Or should I say you guys helped me catch that! The dealer is building out a new order...

Last edited:

phatboy64

Reaction score
Question, I think this was covered but what is the "Trailer Surround View Camera system"?

pr3dict

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my dealer, glad I checked. He said RamBox is an option that needs to be checked, unlike other years. Glad I caught that! Or should I say you guys helped me catch that! The dealer is building out a new order...
That doesn't make sense. Your build has a69 which has the rambox. What you and me need is a line item that deletes the rambox not adds it...

phatboy64

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense. Your build has a69 which has the rambox. What you and me need is a line item that deletes the rambox not adds it...
Sorry. I was typing way too fast and made a typo, I should have said the dealer is checking off the box that says Delete RamBox.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Oh I need to see that build sheet once it's done
I will send it once I have it. The dealer called me and said they reached out to Stellantis to see if they could just make that one change to my existing order. I am not sure how that works but my order wasn't officially placed in the system until last evening at around 4:00 ish..

Worst case they will place a new order..

pizzatots

Reaction score
Here's my Laramie HEMI build. What am I missing? I like the bench, so I can spread my legs out. Last 2 Rams have had it, and I like it. Anything else I should be thinking about? Ill be pulling a bumper pull trailer, and hoping to get 2 dirt bikes in the back of the bed... and I really want a bunch of payload - so I never have to think twice about it, hence the HEMI build.

Its hard doing this without the website building being up..

buildv1.png

Last edited:

jsalbre

Reaction score
Here's my Laramie HEMI build. What am I missing? I like the bench, so I can spread my legs out. Last 2 Rams have had it, and I like it. Anything else I should be thinking about? Ill be pulling a bumper pull trailer, and hoping to get 2 dirt bikes in the back of the bed... and I really want a bunch of payload - so I never have to think twice about it, hence the HEMI build.

Its hard doing this without the website building being up..

View attachment 44566
The bench seat and the bucket seats are actually exactly the same seats for both driver and passenger. All that changes is the center console is replaced with a seat.

Users who are viewing this thread