Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Farm boy

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 on 2/22/22, built 7/27/22 and as you can guess, still no train ride yet. I am over 10 months and counting .3500 HO with no recalls

Jimmer22

Reaction score
How did you manage that?
the credit union i go to does it i guess i asked the person if the interest rates go up will it go up for me too and she said we can give you a guaranteed interest rate for up tp 3 months on a pre approved amount and as long as the amount of the loan is equal or less than the preapproved amount they will honor it

Eli77657

Reaction score
the credit union i go to does it i guess i asked the person if the interest rates go up will it go up for me too and she said we can give you a guaranteed interest rate for up tp 3 months on a pre approved amount and as long as the amount of the loan is equal or less than the preapproved amount they will honor it

What credit union? Ima look into this

Jimmer22

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 on 2/22/22, built 7/27/22 and as you can guess, still no train ride yet. I am over 10 months and counting .3500 HO with no recalls
see this is what i mean that is so beyond ridiculous that you have waited that long

Farm boy

Reaction score
see this is what i mean that is so beyond ridiculous that you have waited that long
The tracker is showing it as shipped, I checked with the man this AM and he said it is still KZLD. Still setting MX. my dealer called late this afternoon and he said they just updated, to shipping 1/11/23

Farm boy

Reaction score
I figured it would take a while to build the truck. It is fully loaded. but I did not expect it to take this long to ship it.

ollicat

Reaction score
7.99 at mine as of today I think
That is awful! We homeschool our kids and just finished watching the Dave Ramsey videos about budgeting. He recommends paying cash for cars. I actually ready his book about 15 years ago and bought a used truck in 2009 when the prices collapsed. I have driven that truck for 15 years and have now ordered another one. During that time, I put away $400 per month to save for my next truck. Now I can pay cash once it is delivered. I hope to drive it for another 15 years and will be saving then for my next vehicle. So I am still making a payment, but to myself and will earn a little interest on it rather than paying interest. I do know that we are all in a different situation so this may not work for everyone. But for me, it sure has worked out.

kevin588127

Reaction score
That is awful! We homeschool our kids and just finished watching the Dave Ramsey videos about budgeting. He recommends paying cash for cars. I actually ready his book about 15 years ago and bought a used truck in 2009 when the prices collapsed. I have driven that truck for 15 years and have now ordered another one. During that time, I put away $400 per month to save for my next truck. Now I can pay cash once it is delivered. I hope to drive it for another 15 years and will be saving then for my next vehicle. So I am still making a payment, but to myself and will earn a little interest on it rather than paying interest. I do know that we are all in a different situation so this may not work for everyone. But for me, it sure has worked out.
I discovered Dave Ramsey the week after I ordered my truck. Come to find out Ive always been davish. I had the money to pay for mine in cash but when the truck came, they were offering zero percent so I took that and used my cash to pay off the house. I wanted to call or write the show to see what he would say about that scenario. I know he would advise against taking the zero percent car loan but I wanted to hear why, lol.

dmhines

Reaction score
Planning to pay cash for mine. Perhaps the car market will crash in next 6-9 months and we will see rebates and 0% financing like the good old days when it gets delivered.

kevin588127

Reaction score
Planning to pay cash for mine. Perhaps the car market will crash in next 6-9 months and we will see rebates and 0% financing like the good old days when it gets delivered.
That was the scenario I was hoping for. Rebates would have been better but zero percent was still somewhat beneficial. Turns out I was very lucky as the zero percent went away about 2 weeks after I got mine. The car market is taking a pretty good beating here. I'd think they are going to have to do something as nobody seems to be buying anything around here.

Eli77657

Reaction score
I would take the 0% down over the rebates as I wouldn’t pay it up front but hey let’s see how long it takes till my truck shows up

pacnw1963

Reaction score
i went and locked in a interest rate and loan approval a few weeks ago and is good for 3 months 3.75%
On my ‘22, I actually took out my loan with Navy Federal the minute it was loaded on the train. I had the check and had started to play interest on the loan before I actually had the truck, but I locked in the rates (Which climbed another .5% the following week). The difference in interest rates from the ‘22 to the ‘23 means my payment is going to go up $200 a month, so I am putting down more to keep the payments the same.

Tater86

Reaction score
Did anyone else that has a window sticker recently rebuild their truck on the website? I just did because I was board and noticed pricing is going down on some options. My total came out $700 cheaper now.

knightro84

Reaction score
I don't think the website has updated/higher pricing yet. When I build my truck it comes out to $86,225 which is what the original MSRP was when I ordered in October. The window sticker shows $86,800. Base price is up $285, SO Cummins is up $100, Level 1 equipment is up $190.

Tater86

Reaction score
I don't think the website has updated/higher pricing yet. When I build my truck it comes out to $86,225 which is what the original MSRP was when I ordered in October. The window sticker shows $86,800. Base price is up $285, SO Cummins is up $100, Level 1 equipment is up $190.
I built one online before Christmas and it was higher then as well. According to my window sticker the base price, Two Tech, Safety Group and Laramie Level 1 are down $100 each. I ordered back in September, so overall its up $2000 since then. Just happened to noticed pricing went down comparing the two.

BSN81

Reaction score
Did anyone else that has a window sticker recently rebuild their truck on the website? I just did because I was board and noticed pricing is going down on some options. My total came out $700 cheaper now.
What is this window sticker you speak of? Hahaha. All I have is a low quality image that "may not exactly match the purchased vehicle."

Reaction score
So regarding the digital instrument cluster…

Attached is the build sheet for my second ordering attempt, which is a limited with the level one equipment package. I don’t see a JAN code on there which I believe was the code for the digital cluster. Maybe they’ve pulled that from the limiteds as well?

2C95E53A-41AD-439A-A824-C426FD266A3F.png

Users who are viewing this thread